What's new

Presenting "Shimmer" a dna 250c twin 18650 30mm atty stabwood hybrid mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
I have just had a shave after 3 days of hair growth

I have been ill I caught whatever Liz (my lovely wife) had

jesus I had a fever and vivid dreams I did indeed ride the rollercoaster of fever

today I feel a bit normal and have finished at a slow pace "shimmer"

DVD

Cool Hand Luke

Captain: What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

so here is the original block shot

alfIMG_8125.jpg

plate making here by hand and eye no CNC

alfIMG_8261.jpg

2nd mock up and test fire

alfIMG_8260.jpg

add the bits together and we have

alfIMG_8262.jpg

the mod is a little wider as it will sport a 30mm atty

alfIMG_8263.jpg

alfIMG_8264.jpg

alfIMG_8265.jpg

alfIMG_8266.jpg

alfIMG_8267.jpg

I will do an in the paw tomorrow

but for now, this will go off this week

next time

Josephine

cranked

contrail

amber

or something else

love my mods then like them buy one

Love the colours Stu reminds me of my 20700 squonker with the keyring set in the resin [emoji4]

That looks really cool Stu a really nice mod glad to hear you are feeling a bit better now.........:2thumbsup:.............

Those beauties you make are one of the reasons I registered at the forum. Really beautiful stuff.

have you castrated Alfie Stu? cos that mod is the dogs bollocks mate. something like this is my next want from you, once i get my life sorted out and can save up a bit.

have you castrated Alfie Stu? cos that mod is the dogs bollocks mate. something like this is my next want from you, once i get my life sorted out and can save up a bit.

its a little wider than normal due to the 30mm attey but times are changing in the mod world with regards to components things are being designed that in fact can be used in a mod that can make them smaller it has taken a while but the biggest components are the tube and the restriction on size is the board

here is deep and shimmer next to my squid the squid is shade taller and a 30mm attey won't fit without overhang

image1.jpeg

Nice info mate. i had a spot of bad luck today my vboy 510 has fell out so its either fooked or needs a repair

Back
Top Bottom