What's new

The Kennedy

Jackvape

Postman
When Im not using the falcon I break out the kennedy rda. They have had the same design for years and I have yet to see a tank or rda blow the clouds the kennedy does. It shud since it costs 100 bucks. But just curious. How many of u out there r a kennedy fan? Do u think its a good design for an rda? I like the bottom airflow. Its not adjustable but its made just right. No need for adjustments. So who else loves the kennedy that has stood the test of time?

Yeah its a stella vape for sure but not practical for me to use other than now and then because i end up cleaning more juice off my mod than i get to vape [emoji3]

Yeah its a stella vape for sure but not practical for me to use other than now and then because i end up cleaning more juice off my mod than i get to vape [emoji3]
I havnt seemed to have any leaking issues. I still like the falcon better but the kennedy is my favorite rda.

Loved my Kennedy, and will at some point replace it when I get over my obsession with buying tubes [emoji23]

Absolutely nothing ( remember the OH is on the forum [emoji6])

In all seriousness nothing, almost went for the purge in the classified but new jobs 1st payday and holiday payment don't match so nothing new for a bit [emoji45]

Well, I'll sneak you up a wee cheeky one in the mech forum with a highlight, cheap as chips and an absolute beauty.

777FABB6-83DF-40A7-9D3A-8FDE8846FECE.jpeg

Airflow just right, heavy cap, best drip tip ever, bloody love ‘em...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom