What's new

Kayfun [lite]

I got a bit lost at the wicking part. Is there an advantage to vertical wicking or is it just something a little different?

Possibly changes the flavour a bit. Am gonna give it a try at the weekend.

My clone finally landed, it's very good, glad I pulled the trigger on it, seems destined for usage when away in the motorhome :D

So I've been using mine for a few days now and I is fucking awesome, am absolutely blown away. I have a SXK clone on the way from FT, will be interesting to see them side by side.

So I've been using mine for a few days now and I is fucking awesome, am absolutely blown away. I have a SXK clone on the way from FT, will be interesting to see them side by side.

I have the authentic and the SXK. They look and perform exactly the same. Only difference is SXK has a metal airflow pin as opposed to nylon on the original.

I have the authentic and the SXK. They look and perform exactly the same. Only difference is SXK has a metal airflow pin as opposed to nylon on the original.

Nice one. Do you have both the 24 & 22 mm versions? If so is there a difference in the way they vape? When ordering my authentic all I could bet was the 24, the clone I've ordered is the 22 mm.

Nice one. Do you have both the 24 & 22 mm versions? If so is there a difference in the way they vape? When ordering my authentic all I could bet was the 24, the clone I've ordered is the 22 mm.

Got 22mm in both. Would be surprised if there was any difference though.

In other news, the missus hates the KF Lite clone, she despises the noise it makes... who knew. Next time I'm taking a mech as well, see how she reacts to a Chernobyl experience, LOL.

I struggle with some mtl rta's with trapping wires and anything smaller than 26g i always find the wire trying to pop out from under the screw head.

On the lite there are hooks (see picture below) which I've tried using to trap the wire before screwing down.

This has worked to a degree but got me thinking they must be there for that reason as i can't see another reason why they exist.

Anyone else used them and found a way to loop them in easily?

Screenshot_20190430-125256_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom