What's new

Rebuildable Pods.

Chris K

Vendor
Evening you lovely Apes.

I've been using the Artery Pal 2 for a good few weeks now and I love it. Everything I need in a daily beater device, 0.6 coil is awesome but... Its not rebuildable.

This is my first stock coil device for along time now and I can't get into paying/sourcing stock coils and not having the option of swapping around the ohms to get the exact Vape I want.

So does anyone know of a reasonably priced device with a rebuildable pod?

I realise a Billet Box would probably tick the boxes but I can't justify the prices on a device that will be dropped and battered until death.

Anyone help?

Rebuildable, no.
Rewickable, yes.
Naturevape do a rewickable Justfog minifit or C601 pod.
Not seen anything else, except for the Bantam BB box.

It should be possible to rebuild the minifit as well, I tried a couple of times and had t working but not quite perfect, but gave up on it as it’s just too noisy, the airflow. You need nr r nr wire, and wrap it at 1.5mm. But it’s very easy to get the whole thing apart and put back together.

Oh, just get a BB and be done with it. If you look out for one in the classies you might get a bargain :13:

Justfog is rebuildable but apparently you need nr-r-nr wire. I'm planning on popping in on Saturday to the shop, I can bring you some to try.
BB is soooooo tempting but I'm doing my best not to fall into that particular rabbit hole. It might work best for you though especially when drop-proof it with a sleeve...

Oh, just get a BB and be done with it. If you look out for one in the classies you might get a bargain :13:

Damn you Temptress!

I've taken a cheeky look at the Justfogs etc.. They just don't tickle my whistle, I'm an awkward sod.

Justfog is rebuildable but apparently you need nr-r-nr wire. I'm planning on popping in on Saturday to the shop, I can bring you some to try.
BB is soooooo tempting but I'm doing my best not to fall into that particular rabbit hole. It might work best for you though especially when drop-proof it with a sleeve...

Few of us are going to be up there around 1130 on Saturday mate, be good to see you again, been a while.

Damn you Temptress!

I've taken a cheeky look at the Justfogs etc.. They just don't tickle my whistle, I'm an awkward sod.

Few of us are going to be up there around 1130 on Saturday mate, be good to see you again, been a while.
Yeah, I've noticed the other thread. As I couldn't make it for the last meeting I thought it would be a good time. Looking forward to seeing you guys.

Ive not ripped an Artery coil apart but most things are rebuildable if your persistent enough.
I used to recoil protank coils.

Aye, actually you probably should get yourself a bb @Chris K . It’s the best device I’ve bought myself, I think. Not pod sized but the form factor and self contained nature of it make it an excellent portable device.

The BB, pico squeeze/salix (which stays in the house) and suorin air for a cheeky super stealth puff where it’s prohibited are the only devices I need these days. And the BB gets most use out of the three by far.

The sxk isn’t that expensive if you order from china and if it’s not stealth enough, consider the wee bantam box.

You know it makes sense. :D

Ive not ripped an Artery coil apart but most things are rebuildable if your persistent enough.
I used to recoil protank coils.

Think the mesh is soldered on the 0.6. I've literally changed the coil 5 mins ago though, I'll strip the old one down and check, never know my luck.

Aye, actually you probably should get yourself a bb @Chris K . It’s the best device I’ve bought myself, I think. Not pod sized but the form factor and self contained nature of it make it an excellent portable device.

The BB, pico squeeze/salix (which stays in the house) and suorin air for a cheeky super stealth puff where it’s prohibited are the only devices I need these days. And the BB gets most use out of the three by far.

The sxk isn’t that expensive if you order from china and if it’s not stealth enough, consider the wee bantam box.

You know it makes sense. :D

I keep looking, adding to basket then bailing at the last second on an SXK 70w. Can be got from certain sites for about £60 without shipping etc. I've promised myself (and Mrs) that my Vape spending on hardware is done for a while... But now I'm spending on stock coils.. Suppose it could be a longterm saver getting one... Hmm...

Back
Top Bottom