What's new

Kayfun [lite]

No o rings is how it should be then, and perhaps it is the SXK, it all looks well made.
Just coiled and wicked it same style as the Prime and it’s vaping very nicely, no leaks or gurgles yet, unusual design the no o rings, maybe not SXK because it’s got the Kayfun branding on the base and drip tip.

No o rings is how it should be then, and perhaps it is the SXK, it all looks well made.
Just coiled and wicked it same style as the Prime and it’s vaping very nicely, no leaks or gurgles yet, unusual design the no o rings.

Pretty much the same deck as the Prime. vapes a little warmer for me.

Agree with that, I quite like the slightly warmer vape, I find the same with my Doggystyle probably due the coil being quite a bit closer to the end of the drip tip.

I have got the plastic top to fit @StrawberryRipple it was a bit fiddly pushed it twisted it and eventually it went on, no leaks and vapes just as well. I like the look of it too!!
Ill be honest bud i like it as it is so not bothered trying to fit it.
TBH mine is that well made i cant fault it.
Ive put one of these drip tips on it as its a wider inside bore and it vapes perfectly.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/9632275

I got a bit lost at the wicking part. Is there an advantage to vertical wicking or is it just something a little different?

I got a bit lost at the wicking part. Is there an advantage to vertical wicking or is it just something a little different?
I can definately see myself getting frustrated with the wicking more than the coil installation

Back
Top Bottom