What's new

Coming Very soon .. In conjunction with Chris K - LEGIO X

Am really enjoying Burbonius Lac @Chris K . Lovely combo and definitely an ADV

It just needs a bit more plugging. Hope it's all going well

So far so good!

Just letting first few weeks settle in then seeing where it's standing really but not looking bad at all so far.

To be fair I've just left ZT and Manabush guys to it whilst I've buried my head in some other liquid ideas that are coming along fairly well so far. Every now and then will just stick my head in and make them try a new one.

So far so good!

Just letting first few weeks settle in then seeing where it's standing really but not looking bad at all so far.

To be fair I've just left ZT and Manabush guys to it whilst I've buried my head in some other liquid ideas that are coming along fairly well so far. Every now and then will just stick my head in and make them try a new one.

Look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Look forward to seeing what you come up with.
Ditto..
It’s always good when something new comes along and even better when it’s a quality one..
I’m Looking out for anything tobacco that may come along..not pipe or cigar types though.

Ditto..
It’s always good when something new comes along and even better when it’s a quality one..
I’m Looking out for anything tobacco that may come along..not pipe or cigar types though.

It's something we have discussed since another Ape who tested a very early version of Cervisia mixed it with a tobacco and apparently it came out pretty damn good.

Unfortunately I have 0 experience with Tobaccos but luckily know a man who does who has offered some pointers when we get around to it.

It's something we have discussed since another Ape who tested a very early version of Cervisia mixed it with a tobacco and apparently it came out pretty damn good.

Unfortunately I have 0 experience with Tobaccos but luckily know a man who does who has offered some pointers when we get around to it.
Sounds good..give it a go..I would look forward to trying it..with your knowledge and your man that does you can not go wrong.
Call it “somnium” which is Latin for dream..ummm

Last edited:
Sounds good..give it a go..I would look forward to trying it..with your knowledge and your man that does you can not go wrong.
Call it “somnium” which is Latin for dream..ummm

That's actually a pretty cool name! May have to borrow that one :)

When started looking at names for other 3 I was surprised they actually had a Latin name for Bourbon!

Next problem is going to be running out of 10th Legion Standards to put on the labels!

Back
Top Bottom