What's new

Presenting "Deep" dna75c regulated 2021700 stabwood hybrid

It’s not silly, you have your own way of working and it obviously works for you...
The thing I do find strange tho is you use mass produced mods for yourself and not one of your own creations, I’d much rather use something I made, than something mass produced...
Amber sounds very interesting, look forward to seeing that one...

oh god no I couldn't make one for myself my cabinet is from IKEA my mod from squid I would never be satisfied the same as I would never make a mod called "alfie" (I've been asked)

it's a golden rule the main one even, I never make anything for myself from being an apprentice to now 30 plus years later

edit I've seen it done in reviews though "this was such and such own mod the best mod he made for himself" a real cliche

oh god no I couldn't make one for myself my cabinet is from IKEA my mod from squid I would never be satisfied the same as I would never make a mod called "alfie" (I've been asked)

it's a golden rule the main one even, I never make anything for myself from being an apprentice to now 30 plus years later

edit I've seen it done in reviews though "this was such and such own mod the best mod he made for himself" a real cliche
Good on you for sticking to your rules, but I still say I would prefer something i made over something I purchased...

Great looking mod Stu and i think sometimes us as voyeurs , and owners , of your work sometimes forget there is an Artiste at work and as such your creativity must flow as it were. I could imagine you get difficult times now and then. Still great looking work to a layman.

That's beautiful! Seen it on Facebook today and didn't know it's one of yours. Love it. One day I'd like one like that

Back
Top Bottom