What's new

NEED HELP WITH SMOK AND 100% VG LIQUID

Killerqueen182

Hi everyone , I have a bad allergy to the PG juices. I am getting a smok h-priv 2 which comes with a big baby prince tank.
I need help and I for on....
Best tank to get for VG juice
Best coils to get
And how do I know which glass tubes I need when they are pretty much all u der tfv12 glass
Thanks guys :)

Hi and welcome to the planet.

The simple answer is it will never happen. There is no tank that can take 100%vg.
100% is best in rebuildable RDA or rdta where you build and wrap the coil yourself.
There are quite a few threads about high VG and distilled water was mentioned and also AG I think so best wait for someone that uses these to reply.

And good luck with the smok as their QC is crap.

As others have said all be it limited knowledge that i have ,I have never found a tank that would handle full vg most struggle above 80% that I've encountered , And even at 80 the coils tend to die alot faster in my experience . Maybe RDAs would stand a better chance i don't know...

You can add distilled water to vg to make it thinner. 10-15%. it will dilute the flavour a bit if you are using premise liquids though. I’ve done it successfully (using an rta, mind) but a couple of years ago now.

from what i ve seen so far there is no subohm tank you can go with 100% vg.you can do that with the more airy newer tanks,specially with thesse that have liquid control option,but these are all rebuidable.if you can t tolarate pg at all you ll have to go with vg diluted flavors and consider using wfi instead of pg

Back
Top Bottom