• Twitter

Votes: 16 0.6%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 120 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 141 5.7%

• Total voters
Hi Everyone! I'm new to the Forum!

I've recently moved here from South Africa and I'm keen to have a look at how the community is here!

I hope to see you all around the forum!

Hi all,

Found this place just by googling trying to find the best of various types of e juice.

Saw that Prime Vapes was quite highly recommended and ended up buying 3x juices!

Hi all,

Found this place just by googling trying to find the best of various types of e juice.

Saw that Prime Vapes was quite highly recommended and ended up buying 3x juices!
You made an excellent choice, Lee's stuff is some of the best on the market - excellent prices too!

Welcome to the Planet :)

Hello... newbie here. Using vape for about 2 years... The (outdated) IPV D2 and D3s user, from Indonesia :happy guys:

Hi good folks, I'm a long time admirer and a first time poster. Seen what a knowledgeable and friendly community you guys have here and had to join . So hello from me in sunny Scotland and have a great day guys n gals

Nice to see all you lurkers, I was one of those 2years ago and now I'm here long term. You have been warned [emoji16][emoji16]
fca55382ff3d0fdfaca72d7215d3a2e3--happy-birthday-memes-funny-birthday.jpg

Hi good folks, I'm a long time admirer and a first time poster. Seen what a knowledgeable and friendly community you guys have here and had to join . So hello from me in sunny Scotland and have a great day guys n gals
Welcome along. Another haggis hunter. [emoji16][emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom