What's new

Coming Very soon .. In conjunction with Chris K - LEGIO X

Yeah makes total sense, I was being proper thick. The costs must be criminal, I feel for you.

The ale one really grabs me though, so I might wait til payday and pick up a bottle from the shop and hit ebay for some nic.

Yeah makes total sense, I was being proper thick. The costs must be criminal, I feel for you.

The ale one really grabs me though, so I might wait til payday and pick up a bottle from the shop and hit ebay for some nic.

Let's just say if I sold my car, I'd probably just scrap by for the testing fees! I'd love a TPD version for everyone and I'm sure ZT would aswell, just the costs are out of my reach at moment. Sorry.

All 3 are on tester at the shop aswell mate so can try before you pick the one you fancy.

58c8bc45ab926.image.jpg

Really looking forward to these ones. Just need to time it so I have $$$ and a lift at the same time.

How about some sort of LEGIO X tobacco E-liquid..I don’t like ale or bourbon..
The old Romans’ loved a smoke..

Unfortunately shortfill for now bud, TPD compliant is a scary thought when you look at costs! Maybe one day but think a while down this road yet.

Just to let you and everyone else know as well, we made and designed them at 60/40 so a PG Nic will bring it down to MTL ratio and a VG Nic up to DTL ratio.
Good call on the ratio Chris [emoji106]

Let's just say if I sold my car, I'd probably just scrap by for the testing fees! I'd love a TPD version for everyone and I'm sure ZT would aswell, just the costs are out of my reach at moment. Sorry.

All 3 are on tester at the shop aswell mate so can try before you pick the one you fancy.
Will be getting some of this on the weekend as Im visiting Nottingham for the first time. :2thumbsup:

How about some sort of LEGIO X tobacco E-liquid..I don’t like ale or bourbon..
The old Romans’ loved a smoke..

Never say never... Let's just say I have a few more recipes I'm playing with at present...

Will be getting some of this on the weekend as Im visiting Nottingham for the first time. :2thumbsup:

Which day you up this way mate? I will be at Manabush Vape Cafe on Sunday. Coffee is on me.

@Chris K I will be there on Sat to see @Huggett and I will pop in Sunday before I go home. Be great to meet you both and trying your liquid. Looking forward to it.

Big thank you so everyone who has grabbed a bottle so far.

Being going really well on the website past few days and looking forward to hearing people's thoughts.

Thank you again fellow Apes.

Big thank you so everyone who has grabbed a bottle so far.

Being going really well on the website past few days and looking forward to hearing people's thoughts.

Thank you again fellow Apes.
Skint at the moment so have to be after Easter Chris, blew budget on stuff for making pipe stands and tools.
Still on Ale v2 for now [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom