What's new

Presenting "Deep" dna75c regulated 2021700 stabwood hybrid

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
all is not well in the workshop

when you close the door it's my own world, but the world keeps sending me messages and I wish it would take a holiday
it's not about making just general day to day things the trouble with any sort of making is concentration if that concentration is broken it's really hard to get it back

so at the moment I'm in an "off patch" not silly mistakes just "off" there is no flow to design or making every item is your last item as it were

anyway "deep" is a twin mod purchase with "shimmer" so it will sit here for a little while till "shimmer" is finished

DVD?

The Shawshank Redemption

Ellis Boy "Red" Redding: Some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice. But still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone.

an apt quote

alfIMG_8117.jpg

here is the original block shot see that patch in the middle now watch that

alfIMG_8213.jpg

cutting deep in here

so add the bits together brass plate 30mm attey fitment etc

alfIMG_8253.jpg

alfIMG_8254.jpg

alfIMG_8255.jpg

alfIMG_8256.jpg

alfIMG_8257.jpg

Deep is going to a lurker on potv and he's in the uk

in the top paw 360 (don't see it well, follow me on Instagram just think of all the blokes with tats and beards you could look at @Crewella )

next time

shimmer

contrail

cranked

Josephine

amber

as always

love my mods then like them....buy one

Oooh love the whirlpool in the deep ocean
And wow what an awesome bold blue!! You did a beautiful job on this one Stu!

Don’t look like your on a off patch to me...
That mod looks very nice...

thankyou

no im off its not so much a struggle or a chore just "you could do better" or do that bit different you look at everything in detail each mod is different but in making they are the same

I even do it with mass-produced mods I see so many big makers making stabwood now as well (at least trying) and I'm sure I saw a stabwood pod the other day as well

thankyou

no im off its not so much a struggle or a chore just "you could do better" or do that bit different you look at everything in detail each mod is different but in making they are the same

I even do it with mass-produced mods I see so many big makers making stabwood now as well (at least trying) and I'm sure I saw a stabwood pod the other day as well
I get it, we all sometimes feel we could do better from time to time but when you do something that’s good you gotta appreciate what you have done...

I get it, we all sometimes feel we could do better from time to time but when you do something that’s good you gotta appreciate what you have done...

I really only see it from my side so I don't see the other side that's hard to explain

you think of the mod the design the name the colours work backwards from completion to beginning so you could be driving, reading working etc and in my mind, I'm thinking

"Blues he wants blues as in deep sea almost under water that's this colour and this" then the mod is there in your mind so you take it apart, work backwards, deconstruct it

you make it, make the bag, the box, pack it, add the touches then it's gone like a casual acquaintance a conversation interesting but fleeting.

I have people ask can I do this mod this shape and then I'm looking up pictures of past mods I've forgotten about them but at the time the focus was on that mod.

it sounds romantic silly even.

cranked is an odd mod to come an exclusive one and amber is really weird again its a first for me and everywhere, in fact, is it groundbreaking it will be to the owner and I haven't seen any done like it.

The more I look at this. That blue just pops. I love it. You might of guessed blue is my favourite colour

The more I look at this. That blue just pops. I love it. You might of guessed blue is my favourite colour

blue is very popular at the moment it's a libra colour I think I've done a dozen blue mods

its been very much like

"what colour" liz

"guess" me

"blue" liz

"bloody Libras there everywhere" me

I really only see it from my side so I don't see the other side that's hard to explain

you think of the mod the design the name the colours work backwards from completion to beginning so you could be driving, reading working etc and in my mind, I'm thinking

"Blues he wants blues as in deep sea almost under water that's this colour and this" then the mod is there in your mind so you take it apart, work backwards, deconstruct it

you make it, make the bag, the box, pack it, add the touches then it's gone like a casual acquaintance a conversation interesting but fleeting.

I have people ask can I do this mod this shape and then I'm looking up pictures of past mods I've forgotten about them but at the time the focus was on that mod.

it sounds romantic silly even.

cranked is an odd mod to come an exclusive one and amber is really weird again its a first for me and everywhere, in fact, is it groundbreaking it will be to the owner and I haven't seen any done like it.
It’s not silly, you have your own way of working and it obviously works for you...
The thing I do find strange tho is you use mass produced mods for yourself and not one of your own creations, I’d much rather use something I made, than something mass produced...
Amber sounds very interesting, look forward to seeing that one...

Back
Top Bottom