What's new

Tesla Terminator

Thanks, it's a bit big though. I've noticed they have the nx75 kit in stainless steel for £25. Anyone know if there's a discount code for cloudstix? I can get it for £15 on ali but they don't have the stainless version in stock.

Strange that they're selling the nx75 kit for less than the mod only and they're both in the clearance section.

I don’t know anything about it sadly. If you can hold on it may be worth waiting till you have a few more pennies and getting something that won’t be so much of a compromise?

The other alternative would be to bump up your posts till you can put a wanted ad in the classies

Unfortunately waiting won't make much of a difference money wise. Lost my job recently and I'm not claiming anything as of yet so zero income until I find another job. Just been riding out what money I had saved and selling some computer components I no longer needed.

Thanks for the help. I've decided to go for the NX100. Reviews and build quality are good, I don't need any fancy features for my mtl tanks. Was unsure about the size at first, but for the price and the fact its coming from within the UK can't be overlooked. Should arrive on Friday.

Unfortunately waiting won't make much of a difference money wise. Lost my job recently and I'm not claiming anything as of yet so zero income until I find another job. Just been riding out what money I had saved and selling some computer components I no longer needed.

Thanks for the help. I've decided to go for the NX100. Reviews and build quality are good, I don't need any fancy features for my mtl tanks. Was unsure about the size at first, but for the price and the fact its coming from within the UK can't be overlooked. Should arrive on Friday.
Ah that sucks. Sorry about the job. I hope it works out for you.

Back
Top Bottom