What's new

CBD Diaries - 30 day trial, my results.

@Lee i vape my cbd with nicotine as I would be mixing them otherwise :p I’ll have a machine with nicotine and machine with 0mg cbd? Yet in-between do both? Just makes sense to do both the same time to be honest, last night sounded good, but this morning lack of sleep and a very very stressful day wouldn’t of helped anyone no matter what :,) I know when I’m wound up no amount of beer or codiene back in the day would even help. Maybe you ache more because stress = tensing muscle more for prolong period will make it worst. Or here a theory stick with it as maybe muscle ache more as they maybe less tense then normal which will hurt... bare with me on this theory!

You have lack of sleep and work late? Run around all day everyday, you have a lot of stress and kids your life sounds like mine and for this I suffered the same. Report back in about 2 weeks remember this very subject please. If you’ve been tensing & stressing but also running around none stop & now cbd started making them less tense they will ache like a work out especially if this has been going on for prolong period of time, I would say in 2 weeks of continued use this will all ease or subside, you have to remember you was up till crack of dawn vaping cbd ( muscle relaxent etc ) you then got up when your muscles has fully rested and the pain felt greater as the cbd May of relaxed some of those continually used muscles. Just a theory but also makes sense ...

Just so you know I’m not sticking up for my product, I generally like this thread it’s so opened and honest! It’s refreshing to see in the cbd market! Other day I saw someone in America claim it cured the diabetes and I had to say .... ok go and eat 12 Krispy kremes & tell me your fine .... in a coma. Sounds harsh but it was such a ridiculous claim it had to be trolled!

Absolutely, I wasn’t expecting anything to be cured overnight mate. Being honest, I wasn’t expecting it to do anything at all by day 30. But I’m starting to think it might now.

At this stage of the trial I’m not certain but I would suggest it “helps” me to relax at night, the muscle aches and pains I’m not so sure. But I totally agree, it’s far to early to say if it’s helping or not.

Looking forward to trying the oral drops tomorrow, see how that goes! Thanks for the info about the nicotine too it is much easier to bang it all in together [emoji23]

Absolutely, I wasn’t expecting anything to be cured overnight mate. Being honest, I wasn’t expecting it to do anything at all by day 30. But I’m starting to think it might now.

At this stage of the trial I’m not certain but I would suggest it “helps” me to relax at night, the muscle aches and pains I’m not so sure. But I totally agree, it’s far to early to say if it’s helping or not.

Looking forward to trying the oral drops tomorrow, see how that goes! Thanks for the info about the nicotine too it is much easier to bang it all in together [emoji23]

1000% easier, it maybe build up game with yourself & others.

I never claim our cbd to medical fix you ever but aid you in some way like it did with me.
Maybe I’m more sensitive then others too it, but I do hate these outrageous claims that it will automatically cure you, like that diabetes! It’s a insulin resistants only way to help that is keto diet ( get rid of sugar and carbs ) I know that diet works as I was type 2 diabetic in 2016 at very early stages, I followed that diet for almost 3 years and I break it now with no spikes due to my body not thinking shit more sugar, and the outrageous claims it cures ms, cancers, the common cold! No it will not make them just magical vanish but it will aid you to relax and be less harmful then opioids, diazepam etc. It aids my sleep, pains, adhd, anxiety issues etc! I’m much calmer, sleep better and I’m not on pain relief or anti anxiety med or depression tablets.

Interesting enough start of the year I stopped cbd for one month just before launch of the company so I could ensure my product was ready properly for the market, anyone who knows me in real life can vouch for this. If I don’t take it I’m anxious mess again this has been issue since nearly dying in 2009... it came back to unbearable, my sciatic nerves was bad enough go see doctor & I didn’t sleep. I resume back onto my own product like I was before and all these subsided. They haven’t all vanished but there 90% time not there when I use CBD itself. For me that was all I needed. I think for your experiment you need to do 30 days on it. Then do 30 days off and then maybe revisit it and see if there anything you noticed in between. As you may find it may of aided things in 30 days that you didn’t notice during the slow build up?

@Lee i vape my cbd with nicotine as I would be mixing them otherwise :p I’ll have a machine with nicotine and machine with 0mg cbd? Yet in-between do both? Just makes sense to do both the same time to be honest,

Doesn't make sense to me, you hold a cbd vape in far longer than a regular vape, do you really need all that extra nicotine?

That’s a very good point, I never thought of it like that. I think I’ll try tonight’s dose in some zero nic to see if that is anymore effective.

How have you been getting on with it? Any noticeable results from the CBD for you yet?

I’m sleeping better, and generally a bit more relaxed. The sciatica is driving me round the bend though, it seems to be getting worse, I’m struggling to do my job :( I need to get back to the docs this week I think, today has been a 9 out of 10 on the pain scale.

Last edited:
Just to let everyone know I haven’t forgot about this! I have just been super busy the past few days, I have made some notes each day on my phone though and I’ll type them up tomorrow!

Sorry [emoji16]

Ok guys, I have typed up the missed days and I’ll post them below in separate posts!

For anyone interested, this is what the pure life oil looks like.

IMG_0299.jpg

Day 4;

Today was the first day I started the pure life CBD full spectrum oral drops. These are available in multiple strengths and Pipette or spray top, I opted for the spray top as I thought I’d would be easier to control the dosage on.

Firstly, the taste... being that I tried the sample from CBD elites, I was expecting these to taste similar. They don’t. They taste nothing like weed, it’s advertised as being suspending in “virgin hemp oil” whatever that is. No wonder it’s a virgin oil, because no one would want to sleep with that. Let me tell you now, this stuff is absolutely repulsive. It tastes like nothing I have tasted before. Kind of like a musty, sweaty, nutty type thing. If you could taste old people, this is what they would taste like. Fuck me its bad. The vendor recommends using it with honey to mask the taste, I think I’m going to need to try that. The colour is very dark too, almost black actually.

Anyways, now that’s out the way... the bottle recommends 1-2 sprays twice daily. For anyone interested, that’s 14/28mg of CBD (14mg per spray) the bottle says 70 sprays, 1000mg/70 = 14.28mg. I’ll be opting for 2 sprays in the morning and 2 sprays in the evening, total dose of CBD per day from oral drops - 57mg.

I had two sprays at 5:30am today and two sprays at 11pm. I vaped zero other CBD products today and I can honestly say this has done fuck all. I’ve been in agony today, my back pain has been really annoying me all day, I had a nightmare getting to sleep. Overall mood has been stressed but coping fine.

Alcohol today - 2 pints lager.
Medication today - none.
Total CBD today - 57mg full spectrum.

Day 5;

Decided to have the Sunday off this weekend, I really shouldn’t because I am rammed with stuff to do. But I really am in pain. 8/10 - I can hardly think about what I am doing to be honest, so it’s pointless trying to work. Spent the day with the kids, they usually are really good at taking my mind off of it, there is something about seeing them running around smiling and happy that almost makes you forget pain! Started to feel a bit better by lunch time, I then received a phone call from “on the beach” (wouldn’t fucking recommend these pricks) to tell me that the holiday we was supposed to be going on to the Canary Islands, on Wednesday (yes 3 days before we fly), has been refunded because they double booked our flights and there is now no seats left. Fucking great, queue the pissed off wife and kids for the rest of the day when I have to break the news. So that out a downer on the day and me in a foul mood!

Overall a shitty day, horrible pain, shitty mood. Can’t say I’ve noticed CBD doing anything today.

Alcohol today - I forget now, but quite a bit! 4 or 5 beers and some wine on the evening.

Medication today - none.

CBD today - 57mg full spectrum (2 sprays morning/2 sprays night)

Day 6;

Insane, mental day today. Really should have worked yesterday. Absolutely rammed with orders to get packed and posted, so much to do and so little time! Stress levels are maxed out today. On the bright side, my pain isn’t quite as bad as yesterday. I do have a dull ache in my lower back and a bit of a stiff neck still but much better, 6/10 maybe.

My overall mood for the day was pretty positive, to be honest I didn’t really have chance to think about being pissed off or down I was rushed off my feet. Worked 5am TIL gone 7pm with pretty much no break.

I can’t say I have noticed any effects from CBD today, as well as my drops I did pick up the billet box which still had some reserved CBD in there, It didn’t really do anything for me that I could notice.

Alcohol today - one pint lager.
Medication today - none.
CBD used today - 57mg full spectrum / few puffs of reserved, I won’t include that because it wasn’t enough to measure really.

Last edited:
Day 7;

Today has been a really weird day, this is the first day I can honestly say “yeah that’s definitely helping”. I slept like a log last night, quite difficult to explain, a really relaxing experience falling asleep last night. I felt super calm and stress free, minimal pain.

When I got up this morning my mind was clear, I’m usually pretty fuzzed up in my head trying to remember 101 things, constantly things buzzing around in my mind. Today it felt like I had a virtual list in my mind, like this is what you have to do - plain and simple. I’m sorry but that’s the best way I can explain it, I have no idea if that makes sense to anyone other than me haha. It’s certainly not how I usually feel.

I didn’t notice this until dinner time today when I spoke to a friend, who asked me how the CBD was going. I almost replied “fucking shit I’m still in agony” but before I could finish my sentence it dawned on me that I actually have zero pain today, and I mean none. I can’t moan about anything. I think I have had back pain for so long it’s almost second nature to moan about it to people that I’m close to, but today I really couldn’t moan. It’s now gone 9pm and I still am pain free, I can honestly say I haven’t noticed any pain at all today, I feel brand new. I really hope this is the CBD working and not just a odd day. Tomorrow we will see!

Alcohol today - 1 pint lager.
Medication today - none.
CBD dose today - 57mg full spectrum.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom