What's new

Tesla Terminator

Ok, I need to block myself from Mouth To Lung thread. Im going to have to get the bloody Pico now
(I do need it though, honest!)

Ok, I need to block myself from Mouth To Lung thread. Im going to have to get the bloody Pico now
(I do need it though, honest!)

Every home should have one! I really don’t think anything can beat it for the price.

I was going to get another swag but this looks like a good alternative for my April shinytis :)
It was my first proper mod. It seldom gets used now unless I’m in the mood. I can be quite brutal with my vape culls as I keep my kit to a minimum but I just can’t let the little pico go.

It was my first proper mod. It seldom gets used now unless I’m in the mood. I can be quite brutal with my vape culls as I keep my kit to a minimum but I just can’t let the little pico go.
Its already in my Amazon basket :D

I'll have 2 kroma for the 2 rta
Swag and pico for daily
I think thats ok.
I'll be retiring my nautilus, vim and arc slim. :)

Its already in my Amazon basket :D

I'll have 2 kroma for the 2 rta
Swag and pico for daily
I think thats ok.
I'll be retiring my nautilus, vim and arc slim. :)
I love the vim. Had a few pods recently and I’d dump all of them for the vim every time. It may not do anything amazingly well but it’s small with a great battery, bullet proof coils and it just works every time.

It will start with the pico and then you’ll get the super shinies and then it will all go wrong from there

https://www.cloudstix.com/electronic-cigarettes/cloudstix-hardware-clearance/aspirenx100mod

This could be an option in black. Under budget. Struggling to find anything in the £20 bracket

Thanks, it's a bit big though. I've noticed they have the nx75 kit in stainless steel for £25. Anyone know if there's a discount code for cloudstix? I can get it for £15 on ali but they don't have the stainless version in stock.

Strange that they're selling the nx75 kit for less than the mod only and they're both in the clearance section.

Back
Top Bottom