What's new

Tesla Terminator

Toastie

Achiever
Just spied this and it's got me really tempted to go for it instead of the pico 75w I had been planning to pick up. To be honest, the vaporesso swag had also caught my eye.

I'm mainly after something that would suit my stainless tanks and this comes in a stainless version. The body is usually zinc alloy, not sure if it just has some coating on the ss model or if it is true ss.

It is a locked regulated device though, but then again I have been tempted to get a 22mm mech for my mtl tanks. I suppose you can't really go wrong for £14.

Anyone got one of these in their collection?

I don't have either of these but I have a few picos, one of my favourite mods.

Don’t know it. But for the price you could give it a go if you feel you won’t miss out on not having any wattage control. If you want a reg mech style then what about the Cthulhu tube mod? Looks great with ss tanks.

Have you looked at the favourite devices for mtl and the mini/ stealth mod threads? Should be loads of inspiration in there for you.

I was put off of the cthulhu mech after some bad things were said about the mosfet and a few other things.

I've trawled through most of that huge thread, saw an old aspire nx75 in there with a custom leather wrap on the battery door. Looked real nice, so that is also tempting me. I need to order either today or tomorrow, as I'm currently limping along on my backup old istick after my others broke.

They're cheap, but moneys tight at the moment so I need to be sure before I buy.

@SteveV The pico is my safe option, but I'm not overly keen on the look.

I was put off of the cthulhu mech after some bad things were said about the mosfet and a few other things.

I've trawled through most of that huge thread, saw an old aspire nx75 in there with a custom leather wrap on the battery door. Looked real nice, so that is also tempting me. I need to order either today or tomorrow, as I'm currently limping along on my backup old istick after my others broke.

They're cheap, but moneys tight at the moment so I need to be sure before I buy.

@SteveV The pico is my safe option, but I'm not overly keen on the look.

There are loads of Zapwraps available to customise the look of the Pico, or is it the overall shape you don't like?

Tesla are a good make, but for me the lack of screen/options would put me off. I still vote for the Pico 75W. ;)

@Discomatt Honestly, £20. So I've been looking at cheap authentic on fast tech and ali express.

@rew @Crewella I was fine with it until I looked through the mtl mod thread and saw some of the other mods I could get my hands on and it changed my view. Like I said in a previous thread, I've wanted to pick one of the picos up for years, but other mods took priority.

@Discomatt Honestly, £20. So I've been looking at cheap authentic on fast tech and ali express.

@rew @Crewella I was fine with it until I looked through the mtl mod thread and saw some of the other mods I could get my hands on and it changed my view. Like I said in a previous thread, I've wanted to pick one of the picos up for years, but other mods took priority.

I’ll have a look around for you

Beware the 'Pico Preservation Society' ............ ;)

Back
Top Bottom