What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review black note net tobaccos and juices from health cabin

My Black Note arrived this morning @Coolie27 I ordered it 1st April, probably try one later, not sure which one though.

Thanks for the update. Mine arrived too. I can’t decide which one to try first. Need to clean and rewick a few tanks for the great taste test.

I’ll be going one at a time probably in a Prime, unfortunately the best option for me was the 6mg and I usually mtl 12mg, I’ll try a bit as it is before I decide whether to add a bit of 72mg nic.
Let me know what you think of them @Coolie27.

I’ll be going one at a time probably in a Prime, unfortunately the best option for me was the 6mg and I usually mtl 12mg, I’ll try a bit as it is before I decide whether to add a bit of 72mg nic.
Let me know what you think of them @Coolie27.

Will do.

The blacknote is a bargain. I stuck another order in and it was delivered in 3 days.

Still not got round to trying mine, crikey you did well with 3 days from China mine was about 2 weeks.
Got a favourite out of them ?

I'm eagerly awaiting an order made 2 days ago for four of the black note nets. Has anyone tried them yet ? Seemed like a deal at 40ml and delivered for about £10. Just hoping that they compare well against el torros outstanding NETS.

I'm still on the solo but was so impressed I got a few notebooks in the next order. Shame its low mg nic but I can add a bit.

I'm still on the solo but was so impressed I got a few notebooks in the next order. Shame its low mg nic but I can add a bit.

6mg was the best I could get @bellyman
I’m going to try a bit to make sure it’s strong enough in flavour to take being diluted by the extra 72 nic.

The Solo is very subtle. I would need to add 2ml of nic per 10ml and Im not sure the flavour will carry it.
Still not tried the others so I cant comment yet.

Back
Top Bottom