What's new

Anyone know where I can get a Le Concorde styled RDA?

ChrisS

Postman
I've got a Supersonic which I really like. Would love to try the Concorde but they are out of stock everywhere I've looked.

I wanted one of these as well but was put off a bit when @eyeball kid mentioned that the jorda b is like an improved version of it. The jorda b is not bad, but not great for me either. I don’t think I’ll find another dripper that comes close to the salix to be honest.

So to answer your question (sorry!) no, I was looking for one myself a couple of months ago and couldn’t find it.

I got mine from Fast Tech, not overly impressed with it and sat unused, it's not terrible it's just average.

Got a Salix on it's way so hoping that's going to be my goto MTL squonk RDA.

I got mine from Fast Tech, not overly impressed with it and sat unused, it's not terrible it's just average.

Thanks for the feedback. A pity, the Supersonic gives great flavour, especially for a 24mm rda.

I think you’ll be impressed with the salix. Mine has a dvarw tip on it at the minute.

How did the strike go?

Good to hear @Vapaneezer Scrooge . You might find the salix makes it redundant. Although, you could stick it one of your simple x, it sits nice on there and is a bit better than the stock one imo.

Back
Top Bottom