What's new

How To How to Rewick a RDA, RTA, or RDTA

how is it less Hassel to recoil and rewick ... to just rewick ?
Because its not just a rewick its pulsing and cleaning then rewicking and for Zou using single coil 28g or 30g spaced coils its not worth the agro its easier to recoil, but i see it from both sides they is no way im rebuilding a goon with fused claptons when they get gunked up its a quick clean and rewick but for mtl 28g build i just rebuild it

I just rewick when I am using my homemade fused Claptons, wouldn't bother for simple round wire - this wire he's using could well be a homemade alien so it is worth it.

We all know what happens

You got me guys. I've been a member for some time but not wholly contributed. However, in doing so I've been enjoying interacting with the community and will continue to going forward!

More respectable to me is you guys calling me out! Shows a desire by the mod's to look after the community which is nice.

Still I don't want to cause any trouble! I do have my old gear to sell, from past experience thought this may be be the best platform. If I'd ultimately be breaking any rules here let me know as that's not what I'm about at all. More than happy to quit the welcome to POTV messages and wait until I've contributed properly!

You got me guys. I've been a member for some time but not wholly contributed. However, in doing so I've been enjoying interacting with the community and will continue to going forward!

More respectable to me is you guys calling me out! Shows a desire by the mod's to look after the community which is nice.

Still I don't want to cause any trouble! I do have my old gear to sell, from past experience thought this may be be the best platform. If I'd ultimately be breaking any rules here let me know as that's not what I'm about at all. More than happy to quit the welcome to POTV messages and wait until I've contributed properly!

Well done for owning up, it does become quite obvious to the mods and we do like a laugh waiting until you get to 99 them resetting them

Try just taking part and contributing, it shouldn’t take long but 40+ posts in one day flags up to us

Back
Top Bottom