What's new

presenting "Kuala" stabwood hybrid dna200 twin tube mod for @3dj ....part 2

Yes the tubes should have stickers in them but I may of forgot

Yes I am an “Artist” my liz here says I’m a “piss artist” but she has a cold and Is playing dead on the sofa
Just had another look in the tubes. no stickers.

Sorry I know it’s Necro but had to say these are stunning. We need another new button
Like Thank Lol WTF and now Love!
Ohm readers are so plain and boring but not this! This is another level Stu! @3dj you lucky duck.

Sorry I know it’s Necro but had to say these are stunning. We need another new button
Like Thank Lol WTF and now Love!
Ohm readers are so plain and boring but not this! This is another level Stu! @3dj you lucky duck.
The mod (the kuala) is now a dna 250c. Stu up graded it for me. This was my first mod off Stu, I now have 4. Number 5 just might just be on the cards in 2020.

I’ve seen quite a few of Stu’s mods (@mattyk2010 ) and other bits but not a build station/ ohm reader/ coil burner and as usual it’s gorgeous.
One day will get one of Stu’s creations but that’s a way off.

The mod (the kuala) is now a dna 250c. Stu up graded it for me. This was my first mod off Stu, I now have 4. Number 5 just might just be on the cards in 2020.
Hold up so this mod was April! Only 8 months ago and now you have 4! That’s a new mod every 2 months!

Life goals right there!
I forgot to say, I have bought 8 mods since April. 4 off Stu and 2 G5’s off Rob (stealhvape) and a couple of other DNA 250c’s. that is one a month. Could be more, I can’t remember. :D

I forgot to say, I have bought 8 mods since April. 4 off Stu and 2 G5’s off Rob (stealhvape) and a couple of other DNA 250c’s. that is one a month. Could be more, I can’t remember. :D
I’m still using the Smok Rkiss I bought 6 months ago ish but I have unfulfilled shinyitis after seeing some people’s kit on here. Lol
Edit just remembered I have the Wismec lux squonk from mattyk2010

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom