What's new

Kayfun Prime Nozzle Kit

I use single hole nozzle. No real reason why. I just like round-holed airflows. Cotton is also not that close to airflow hole this way.

I’m a dick. Ignore me. This is for the prime and not the lite. Move along. Nothing to see here. Ahem :54:

You may not be as much of a dick as you think you are. Got me thinking and it may be possible to put the nozzle kit in the KF Lite. They are very similar decks. Needs more investigating though

Kayfun Nozzles won't work in the new Lite. They do physically fit but the threading is slightly different and so you can't tighten them in place. Oh well, it was worth a try.

Recently got this kit and put it in today. I know at least one other person on here has this and has posted about it but it seems to have gone all quiet. Anyway, my first impressions.

air-nozzle-kit-per-kayfun-prime.jpg

Chose the 5 hole one out of curiosity to see what would happen. It's a bit fiddly to insert and you do need a small socket set to unlock/ lock the the nozzles. I can give more detail if anyone interested.
Anyway, it changes the feel of the airflow and flavour. Airflow feels looser to me and so I switched from my usual 2 holes to 1 hole on the airflow ring. Acceptable draw, but the flavour, OMG. I used Primevapes Purple Rain and all the individual flavours are enhanced and really pop. Am quite amazed as I am only using a standard kanthal coil, 2.5 mm ID, 7 wraps, coming out at 1.1 ohm.
I believe that these nozzles were originally intended for tobaccos, but they are working great for fruity numbers for me.
Good aren't they!

Update. The 5 hole nozzle doesn't make the draw looser. My mistake. I put the airflow back wrong. Muppet.

Tobacco test using Primevapes Directors Blend

5 hole nozzle - getting a well rounded, balanced taste of tobacco, nuts and sweet maple
Single round hole nozzle - getting more of the earthy tobacco with this one with some sweetness coming through at the end. Also this nozzle IS a bit more airy.

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for posting, I did see this and wasn't sure about it, which one would you think for me to try with my vanilla custard at 27ag 2.5 jig 7 wraps = 1.1 ohms thanks.

Hi, thanks for posting, I did see this and wasn't sure about it, which one would you think for me to try with my vanilla custard at 27ag 2.5 jig 7 wraps = 1.1 ohms thanks.

I don't know for sure, but I guess the single hole one.

Back
Top Bottom