What's new

Vanilla Custard - Capella

I made a batch up well over a month ago and its now really dark so I think I will give it a blast tomorrow!

Nothing like a good old Custard thread I say. Ok having made a couple of attempts myself it looks like I will be going for the flavouring and advise in this thread. I noticed that Brian says " It needs lots of sweetener too – just over 3% with 2% ethyl maltol ". Am I right in thinking then that if I buy THIS for example at 10%, I will then need to dilute it down to 2% before adding it in the mix at 3% as suggested? If so how at what ratio do I mix it to get it down to 2%? Yup you guessed it maths was never a strong point, and tbh after my heart attack the other month it feels like Aunt Sally took my thinking head off and screwed my stooopid one on. Thanks for any advise.

15% flavouring 1 drop per ml of EM super concentrate and 2% ddl :) good 2 weeks steeping

20% VC
5% French Vanilla
2 Drops of sweetener(Stevia)

This was my 1st attempt at Custard - Never dreamt I'd be vaping a custard mix when I started, but this was good for a start I thought.

I mix this one at 15%. It's a classic. For me the best vanilla going.
Just mixed some DV Custard. If you like Vanilla Custard you will probably like this.

So what sweetener are you guys recommend for capellas vanilla custard?
Ethyl Maltol? Dulce De Leche? Stevia? (Stevia in alcohol or Stevia in water?)

Back
Top Bottom