What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Coming Very soon .. In conjunction with Chris K - LEGIO X

Weird seeing it up on the shelf...

Dropped a few bottles up at Manabush Cafe and hoping be hitting the website very soon.

IMG_20190415_132929.jpg

Ah they look awesome. Congrats. Didn't realise they were just SF though I should have guessed TBH. I need to find a way to get some nicotine in those babies. Nic shots are wank when you're doing 9-12mg.

Ah they look awesome. Congrats. Didn't realise they were just SF though I should have guessed TBH. I need to find a way to get some nicotine in those babies. Nic shots are wank when you're doing 9-12mg.

Unfortunately shortfill for now bud, TPD compliant is a scary thought when you look at costs! Maybe one day but think a while down this road yet.

Just to let you and everyone else know as well, we made and designed them at 60/40 so a PG Nic will bring it down to MTL ratio and a VG Nic up to DTL ratio.

Back
Top Bottom