What's new

Is the innokin zenith as good as the hype

adrian_uk

Postman
So basically is the innokin zenith really the best MTL tank your going to get , anti leak reliable , great flavour or is that all hype ?

I'm in the minority but I just cant get on with it. There is constant juice in my mouth from it no matter what I do. I even bought a second kroma kit as I thought it was me doing something wrong (first ever kit and very green) so went for a 4ml from ft. That was even worse. Gutted as I love the look and the ease of use but just cant get used to the tank. Im using a shitty ECC £12 on my mods now until my RDAs turn up and they are ok for now. Shows how much I cant get on with the zenith.
Flavour was good but nothing will be 100% spot on for everyone.

Was checking out reviews on the zlide tank a few seem to be saying its a good tank but the zeniths better

Don't know the Zlide, but have used a Zenith for over a year now ....it's one of the top stock coil MTL tanks going currently...I highly recommend it. Coils last an age, & easy to change them without losing juice, and piss easy to refill, due to the sliding top feature, and it's built like a brick outhouse!

Bit tricky cleaning it out, as it doesn't come apart like other tanks, but i just rinse mine under a warm water.

Performance wise, it's good, decent flavour response...doesn't spit back...(well not in my case anyway!)..it's a gud un to try out.

Last edited:
Good flavour for me, tbh sets the standard for my RTA's to emulate but that is just my personal opinion/taste

If you buy tank new, see if you can perhaps get the 4ml 24mm version than the 2ml (or 3ml 22mm version maybe)

Coils are about £1:50~£2:00 if you shop around and should last 2~4 weeks or so at a push (if you rinse 'em and squeeze a bit more life)
The Zenith Kroma kit is worth a punt, even the coolfire mini D22 kit too if you want something smaller in a kit

The Zenith may not tick all the boxes for EVERYBODY but imho it comes pretty close and you could buy a LOT worse for ya money
Hence the reason why it is highly rated/recommended very often by MTL vapers

Coils - well there are 1.6, 0.8, 0.5 & the recent 0.48 coils - after a bit of experimenting I seem to like 0.8 Ohm coils @ 13.5~14w

short answer - yes it is pretty damn good, the Zlide offers nothing new imho & you gotta remove tip every time to fill the Zlide
with no larger 4ml version available and only a slight modest price saving - yeah I'm in no rush to buy a Zlide over my Zenith's....

Though looking at the Zlide drip tips, they seem to have an extra lug at bottom, which might be part of child lock
If anybody has a Zlide, perhaps they could try a regular tip in there to see if it no longer locks shut
Or trim off the extra lug at bottom, then you might not need to keep removing the tip every time you refill it

pic says 1,000 words as they say, the Zlide's drip tips from AliExpress, with "extra lug" at bottom....

zlide drip tip.png

Last edited:
Zenith is certainly one of the best stock coil MTL tanks, but no tank will please everyone. There's always a slight gamble involved.

Back
Top Bottom