What's new

Vaporesso NRG Mini Glass

Wilson777

Initiate
The other half picked up the revenger x kit the other day but the shop did not have any bubble glass in. I’ve looked about but can’t seem to find anywhere selling it other than eBay where it got poor reviews am saying it did not fit. Anywhere know somewhere that sells the bubble glass extension for the NRG Mini tank?

Cheers

Beware: The Vaporesso NRG Mini SE is NOT the same as the Vaporesso NRG Mini!

Beware: The Vaporesso NRG Mini SE is NOT the same as the Vaporesso NRG Mini!
i think ^
The other half picked up the revenger x kit the other day but the shop did not have any bubble glass in. I’ve looked about but can’t seem to find anywhere selling it other than eBay where it got poor reviews am saying it did not fit. Anywhere know somewhere that sells the bubble glass extension for the NRG Mini tank?

Cheers
ive got plenty of vaporesso tanks but none of the mini or SE
there was one tank brought to our attention that when taken apart it has something that looks like a metal dome inside. if this is your tank then cut your losses and dump it or keep it as a backup.
i dont think any bubble glass will work on this tank. it was purely made for the uk market to be 2ml complient max.
i would personally get a full size 5ml tank from fastech in china (scroll down to 5ml) https://www.fasttech.com/search?vaporesso nrg tank
use uk e packet for shipping which usually takes around 9 days.

Cheers
The tank is basically identical to the Baby Beast - I have both and the glasses are interchangeable so shop for a BB bubble glass, there are many outlets.

i think ^

ive got plenty of vaporesso tanks but none of the mini or SE
there was one tank brought to our attention that when taken apart it has something that looks like a metal dome inside. if this is your tank then cut your losses and dump it or keep it as a backup.
i dont think any bubble glass will work on this tank. it was purely made for the uk market to be 2ml complient max.
i would personally get a full size 5ml tank from fastech in china (scroll down to 5ml) https://www.fasttech.com/search?vaporesso nrg tank
use uk e packet for shipping which usually takes around 9 days.

Thanks, can’t see the green tank which the missus got and she wants matchy matchy lol

The tank is basically identical to the Baby Beast - I have both and the glasses are interchangeable so shop for a BB bubble glass, there are many outlets.
Does that give you 5 mil? I think the NRG Mini is 22 diameter, take it the baby beast is the same and not bigger or higher etc?

Yes, there is a bubble glass for the NRG mini that comes with the revenger X kit. I have had three so far, all from eBay.
And also the extension glass and chimney for the TPD baby beast also fits.

Back
Top Bottom