What's new

Review black note net tobaccos and juices from health cabin

Hi guys, just a question about the payment method on this website. I tried PayPal but the message from the bank was "Miscellaneous And Specialty Retail Store", so does not allow me to pay at all.
Tried 2nd time, nothing happened. Any idea or anyone with the same experience?

Based on Eyeballs review I pulled the trigger on some of their juices and they arrived in Holland without any trouble.
The Net juices work out cheaper buying them loose in 10mls, just have to wait till the weekend to pick them up.

Based on Eyeballs review I pulled the trigger on some of their juices and they arrived in Holland without any trouble.
The Net juices work out cheaper buying them loose in 10mls, just have to wait till the weekend to pick them up.
Yes, I got only 10ml. bottles. Did you arrange the payment through Paypal?Any problem with it?Seems the restictions are only for my bank:(

Some available here too;

https://www.vapour.co.uk/eliquid/black-note

Bloody pricey but I've used them before and they were fine.

As for the juice, they were enjoyable but after 3 years of not smoking, they were actually too realistic for me to enjoy! For people that are looking for an authentic cigarette taste though, these are pretty damn accurate.

Hi guys, just a question about the payment method on this website. I tried PayPal but the message from the bank was "Miscellaneous And Specialty Retail Store", so does not allow me to pay at all.
Tried 2nd time, nothing happened. Any idea or anyone with the same experience?

I paid by pay-pal no problem. Bought the black note one’s not delivered as yet!

Mine arrived along with a few others. I never ever thought I'd be buying juice from China but everything seems pukka so I dived in a bought a supply.
Used the Liquid20 code on top of decent prices so shipping got cancelled out.
I'm very satisfied with Healthcabins juice service.

Mine arrived along with a few others. I never ever thought I'd be buying juice from China but everything seems pukka so I dived in a bought a supply.
Used the Liquid20 code on top of decent prices so shipping got cancelled out.
I'm very satisfied with Healthcabins juice service.
Btw..if anyone is hesitating, that 20% discount is only good till tonight or tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom