Innokin
What's new

Dodgy throat and chest

Loubo

Initiate
Had a quick search but to no avail.

The last day or two I've been suffering with a really dry throat every time I vape. This leads a cough that then results in a bit of pblegm

Tried different juces, rewicks and coils too. Along with upping and dropping the power to no avail.

Build is. 0.19ohm quad twisted kanthal. Tried .2 clapton. .4 alien clapton and a .36 tiger. (all dual coil) on an Augvape Btfc.

I've tried custard juices, fruit and sweet type ones. All at 70vg 30pg.
Been my std ratio for what feels like forever.

At the moment I have a bit of relief vaping at about 110 Watts however I still get a dry feeling.

Any ideas?
I'm thinking it may be my wicking not supplying enough juice or too much juice to the coils. Obviously with the different builds they will require a different wicking style.

Royal Flush Vape
Everyone's different but for me I get a sore throat above 70-80 watts, you could maybe try dialling it down a bit for a few days and see if it all clears up.

AcmeFog
Could be coming down with something and playing about with loads of different temps and all the rest will exacerbate it.
Id be shocked if you werent at least slightly dry at 110w

Vape Superstore
Yep hot vape does me in..I’m super dry throat and coughing in no time.
Keep it low and slow now..

No one needs 110w I don’t get why machines need to be 200w to begin with, I find most people at sub ohm usually say around 50w to 90w max, even tho this is just from people I know off, I do know one bloke who vapes 20mg salts at 150w for the headrush when his stressed

Vape Green
I agree. I normally vape at around 60 to 75 max.
In an effort to eliminate it I went up in 5w increments and found a happy place there.
Dropping down only seemed to make it worse.
I was thinking I may not be vaporizing all the eliquid whi h is causing me to get raw juice on the back of the throat and into my windpipe.

No one needs 110w I don’t get why machines need to be 200w to begin with, I find most people at sub ohm usually say around 50w to 90w max, even tho this is just from people I know off, I do know one bloke who vapes 20mg salts at 150w for the headrush when his stressed
Cant agree with you they is tons of folk out there who vape above 100w and plenty on the forum too and i need over 110w for sure [emoji4]

Vape Club
Funny seeing this post as a couple of days ago I started suffering similar symptoms to that of Loubo and just put it down to needing a coil change, but low and behold nope it was the dreaded Lurgy making a rare appearance. Saturday night it hit like a freight train and in the space of about 2 hours I went from just a mildly annoying tickle in the throat to having no voice at all ( me not being able to talk is highly amusing to someone) and coughing till it hurts. So maybe you have the Lurgy coming to visit

Back
Top Bottom