What's new

Kayfun Prime Nozzle Kit

rew

Olympian
Recently got this kit and put it in today. I know at least one other person on here has this and has posted about it but it seems to have gone all quiet. Anyway, my first impressions.

air-nozzle-kit-per-kayfun-prime.jpg

Chose the 5 hole one out of curiosity to see what would happen. It's a bit fiddly to insert and you do need a small socket set to unlock/ lock the the nozzles. I can give more detail if anyone interested.
Anyway, it changes the feel of the airflow and flavour. Airflow feels looser to me and so I switched from my usual 2 holes to 1 hole on the airflow ring. Acceptable draw, but the flavour, OMG. I used Primevapes Purple Rain and all the individual flavours are enhanced and really pop. Am quite amazed as I am only using a standard kanthal coil, 2.5 mm ID, 7 wraps, coming out at 1.1 ohm.
I believe that these nozzles were originally intended for tobaccos, but they are working great for fruity numbers for me.

Thanks rew, this sounds very interesting indeed, don't know how I managed to miss 'em

Thanks rew, this sounds very interesting indeed, don't know how I managed to miss 'em

Will try out a few more flavour profiles to see what happens, but it certainly changes the flavour a bit for the better IMO.

Back
Top Bottom