What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Kayfun Prime Nozzle Kit

rew

Olympian
Recently got this kit and put it in today. I know at least one other person on here has this and has posted about it but it seems to have gone all quiet. Anyway, my first impressions.

air-nozzle-kit-per-kayfun-prime.jpg

Chose the 5 hole one out of curiosity to see what would happen. It's a bit fiddly to insert and you do need a small socket set to unlock/ lock the the nozzles. I can give more detail if anyone interested.
Anyway, it changes the feel of the airflow and flavour. Airflow feels looser to me and so I switched from my usual 2 holes to 1 hole on the airflow ring. Acceptable draw, but the flavour, OMG. I used Primevapes Purple Rain and all the individual flavours are enhanced and really pop. Am quite amazed as I am only using a standard kanthal coil, 2.5 mm ID, 7 wraps, coming out at 1.1 ohm.
I believe that these nozzles were originally intended for tobaccos, but they are working great for fruity numbers for me.

Thanks rew, this sounds very interesting indeed, don't know how I managed to miss 'em

Thanks rew, this sounds very interesting indeed, don't know how I managed to miss 'em

Will try out a few more flavour profiles to see what happens, but it certainly changes the flavour a bit for the better IMO.

Back
Top Bottom