What's new

Hi, how are you.

B4-Jaxx

Initiate
Finding vaping in the last week has been a revelation.... I would always scoff at the vapers as it seemed a bit weird for me, why you puffing on strawberry (insert other flavours here) flavoured crap, whilst smoking a rollie!
I have tried to give up the fags many times, always failing within the first week. I had tried every method inc hypnotherapy (load of tosh) and have been a right twat to everyone in my path whilst trying to giveup. A friend of my wife gave us a SMOK stick V8 to try and see if the vaping would help. As of last Saturday i had no clue about vaping at all, bought myself some 18mg liquid and a coil and i was off. I have spent the last week reading all about vaping in an excessive manner, I'm a fast learner and have decided to get the Nic levels down as quick as possible and find my happy medium level.

Holy smokes Batman I have been off the fags for one week now, with no cravings or anger management issues and my family still loves me and i smell of sherbet lemon not fags :) I've found a new hobby by the look of it as well.

Congrats on being off the stinkies for a week. Anything you need to know just ask always someone who can help and we are a friendly bunch here.

Hi there and welcome to the forum. Well done on giving up, good luck with the adventure!

:hello:and :welcome1:to the planet...........
Congarts on giving up the the rollie's and taking up vaping as a way of keeping you off the smokes and giving you a new hobby enjoy your journey into the world of vaping...............

Well done B4 Jaxx. Sounds pretty much the same as me except i did it over six years ago. When you really get into it you will probably want to mix your own flavours. when you do this is the place to be for information. Keep it up it is awesome.

Hi @B4-Jaxx and welcome to the planet.

congratz on the week milestone. soon it will be a month and then a year and honestly the best thing you have done.

always someone online to give help and advise so before ordering anything new ask here first.
and no question is a silly or stupid question when it comes to vape.

this is worth bookmarking for future reference POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Hi.
Congratulations on being off the fags for a week.

I would suggest that if you want to start reducing your nic level that you keep the device that is working for you now, with the high nic in it and get a second device for your lower nic.

If you drop too fast you might find cravings for a fag coming back. this will be no big deal if you still have a device with higher nic in it close by.

Unlike smoking where a fag is a fag, vaping gives you the option to vape different strengths at different times. i started on 24mg and now mostly use 5mg though I always have some arround that is twice that and there are situations where opportunities to vape are limited when I will vape 18mg or even higher.

You will vape more low nic juice to get the nicotine your body is used to, so simply reducing the nic strength of your juice will not automatically lead to you using less nic.

Anyway, you are doing well so far.
good luck.

Back
Top Bottom