What's new

EVL V3 by YFTK

Well this morning I stuffed the YFTK Reaper 3 in my jeans pocket and headed for the garden. I am happy to report that after a day of gardening and vaping there have been no leaks or gurgles. The micropore tape does spoil the look a bit but it works.
DSC_0105.JPG

I risked it today and stuffed it in my pocket and took it to work with me. After a day of rushing around a busy ward I'm happy to report no problems at all. I would love to get an authentic one of these, I'm really impressed. How long is it until Christmas? :17:

Mine is leaky AF. No matter what coil I put in it or how much cotton. It doesn't even matter if I close the jfc. Helpppp

I eventually managed to get mine pretty much leak free but it was a pain in the arse. I moved that thin white strip on the build deck until they closed the juice wells about 2/3. I just took a pic but not sure how clear it is. When I put it back together I close the jfc completely. It now performs pretty well.
DSC_0107.JPG

I now moved the peek juice flow control 100% closed, turned the tank to closed and cotton was still over saturated after a minute of vaping

Back
Top Bottom