Vape Superstore
What's new

presenting "Flux" a DNA250c stabwood hybrid Twin 2021700....squonker for @volnavy80

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
a new member asked me for a mod @volnavy80 this mod I have been asked for before many many times its the ultimate mod

"one mod to rule them all" and all that......

DVD?

Aliens

Ash: Ripley, for God's sake, this is the first time that we've encountered a species like this. It has to go back. All sorts of tests have to be made.
Ellen Ripley: Ash, are you kidding? This thing bled acid. Who knows what it's gonna do when it's dead?
Ash: I think it's safe to assume it isn't a zombie.

here is the original block its a mix of black and green the one green is a UV reactive green that absorbs light then glows in the shade for a while...its a big block

alfIMG_8065.jpg

well, in fact, it weighs in at 450 grammes that's half a kilo of resin and wood

alfIMG_8070.jpg

ouch that's a lot of resin and it has to be I need to fit in 2 z 21700 battery tubes one squonk hole a dna250c board 24mm wide and it must fit a 30mm attey hmm that is a lot of inches plus all the cables

alfIMG_8152.jpg

the faceplate is cut from blank in brass

alfIMG_8172.jpg

3 holes drilled in one swipe here everything is beyond max, the millers can cope my brain cant

alfIMG_8178.jpg

top end I need to mill the recess and do more shaping the block weighs now about 300 grammes

so deep breath and we have

alfIMG_8223.jpg

"Flux" taken as the sun was rising I need to polish a little and run some tests

alfIMG_8224.jpg

alfIMG_8225.jpg

alfIMG_8226.jpg

alfIMG_8227.jpg

in the paw, I will upload later as Alfie needs all 4 paws

but for the moment flux sits here looking at me happy to rule over all the lesser mods.............

next time

deep

shimmer

Josephine

contrail

or something else

love my mods then like them.....buy one

Smoore
Very nice Stu. It's one hell of a size, you could club a baby seal with it.

Vape Green
Very nice Stu. It's one hell of a size, you could club a baby seal with it.

in my hand, it's big as I am a small to medium but in saying that I've seen bigger no matter what a twin battery DNA 21700 is going to be 2 inches wide because of the batteries

edit: I did follow a guy in the states he did 3 and 4 cell lipos his mods were "dang girl that's huge" and they were not squonkers

Innokin
Too big for me, but artistry and craftsmanship is stunning.

AcmeFog
Elux
Back
Top Bottom