What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

EVL V3 by YFTK

Well this morning I stuffed the YFTK Reaper 3 in my jeans pocket and headed for the garden. I am happy to report that after a day of gardening and vaping there have been no leaks or gurgles. The micropore tape does spoil the look a bit but it works.
DSC_0105.JPG

I risked it today and stuffed it in my pocket and took it to work with me. After a day of rushing around a busy ward I'm happy to report no problems at all. I would love to get an authentic one of these, I'm really impressed. How long is it until Christmas? :17:

Mine is leaky AF. No matter what coil I put in it or how much cotton. It doesn't even matter if I close the jfc. Helpppp

I eventually managed to get mine pretty much leak free but it was a pain in the arse. I moved that thin white strip on the build deck until they closed the juice wells about 2/3. I just took a pic but not sure how clear it is. When I put it back together I close the jfc completely. It now performs pretty well.
DSC_0107.JPG

I now moved the peek juice flow control 100% closed, turned the tank to closed and cotton was still over saturated after a minute of vaping

Back
Top Bottom