What's new

Help needed pretty please!!!!

No worries. Suprisingly enough, Propylene Glycol is actually classified as an irritant.

Hello Woody78, as StrawberryRipple has mentioned already you can use Distilled Water as a solvent to thin your mix further. As when you've added the Nicotine and Flavourings you've increased the VG level.

Calculator for your mixing, steam-engine.org has one and there's many more available on the internet.

First I'd make your initial mix, put 10ml at one side and then add a few drops of water and test. Keep notes as when you get it to work you can then work out how much Distilled Water to add in future.

Wow I didn't know that you could add water to your juice to vape it! I have some 100% vg juices because I'm pg sensitive. But the flavor is nothing to be desired in some because there is no pg in them. What is this AG? Would this AG do the same thing as the PG Flavor wise? And why don't companies offer this as an alternative?

@kockeyedkitty AG is aqueous glycerin (usually 10/20%) distilled water... VG is not as good as PG at carrying flavour.. You can dilute your 100 %VG juice with distilled water. But adding to juice that's already made will further dilute the flavour

Hi and welcome to the community. Hope things are sorted for you now

No worries. Suprisingly enough, Propylene Glycol is actually classified as an irritant.
I'm not blinkin surprised! I was fine for a month with it and then I started getting a rash, clothing irritated my skin and I'd itch like mad. It affected my legs more than anywhere where if I touched them even slightly then the skin would just break and bleed. Its been a roller-coaster!

Wow I didn't know that you could add water to your juice to vape it! I have some 100% vg juices because I'm pg sensitive. But the flavor is nothing to be desired in some because there is no pg in them. What is this AG? Would this AG do the same thing as the PG Flavor wise? And why don't companies offer this as an alternative?
The flavour isn't great I must admit but there doesn't seem to be much of an alternative. When I've found the magic mixture I'll let you know! Justvape247 is where I've found all my pure vg stuff. They do flavours that are vg, nicotine that's vg and they sell the ag base too.

Back
Top Bottom