What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Anyone brought directly from Limelight before?

mustybadger

Postman
I normally buy their stuff through resellers and wanted to confirm a couple of bits with an independent person first :)

Is their Paypal [email protected]? Just wanted to make sure i wasn't getting scammed as i wasn't expecting an email address in China!

Also, did people pay Goods and Service without an invoice? Did you just do a manual euro to gbp conversion and then let PayPal take the fees?

Cheers all!

Hi Ya @mustybadger :)
That is the PP that I have used before with zero issues. Goods and Services is safest, Maja usually spoke with me on messenger as I was placing orders and invoiced me that way, but the last time we had dealings was in February 2018, so things may well have changed. I let PP do the Exchange Rate.

You can trust Limelight, although sometimes family stuff occurs to delay shipping. Plus, their post service appears to be run by a blind man and an invalid donkey, so don’t go expecting next day delivery.

One of the oldest modders on the block, excellent at the craft, and a busy Facebook group.

You can trust Limelight, although sometimes family stuff occurs to delay shipping. Plus, their post service appears to be run by a blind man and an invalid donkey, so don’t go expecting next day delivery.

One of the oldest modders on the block, excellent at the craft, and a busy Facebook group.

Yeah, it was more my email that i don't necessarily trust so wanted to confirm that PP address before shipping off a load of money to it!

Thanks for the help all.

Back
Top Bottom