What's new

Oral drops/capsules

raggy

Postman
Evening all. After suffering for the past 2 years or so, my wife finally went to see a rheumatologist yesterday. He's currently running blood tests, but did tell her she has a few markers of fibromyalgia. She's been on naproxen and cocodamol for what seems like an eternity after a bad car crash years ago, and this constant pain and burning joints makes it unbearable on her bad days.

She's thinking of trying CBD to see if it'll help her sleep as she's probably averaging 3-4 hours of decent sleep every night.

She's not a vaper, and isn't overly comfortable with the idea of vaping with her asthma.

I don't know an awful lot about the various products on the market, and have only read about vapeable CBD on here. Does anyone have any good experiences with oral drops/sprays or capsules?

At minimum I'd like her to be able to relax and get a decent night's sleep for a change, at best, I'd like her to be more comfortable and less achey.

Any feedback will be much appreciated [emoji2]

Hi there not sales post as we don’t sale that kinda thing.

My advice ensure she doesn’t get any oral drops or capsules containing any trace amounts of thc or cbn ( converts to thc ) even tho there in the legal dose to sell in the uk. Over the period of few weeks it builds up in the system and becomes a positive on drugs test. That’s for roadside and work ones.

Just a heads up, only use reputable companies & ensure if it’s too cheap to be true. It usually is.

All the best

best way to receive cbd is drops oral,you can also vape it but if the lady has astma you are propably metter putting 2-3 drops under the tongue