What's new

CBD first try - results

Very informative review. Was interning to read your experience. Thank you.

ReservedCBD should be landing with him today. I’m excited and nervous :p just because maybe lee immune to CBD but I’m fairly confident he will notice something due to our numbers been what they state on bottle from using the pure compounds.

Looking forward to your words lee. And loooking forward to trying some prime vapes :D

I've been dubious for a long time myself and dodged a lot of juice in shops etc .... decided to have a final bash and after some digging I popped over to see a guys at a shop local to me and sample some .... I purchased some of the carts from CalyFX ... no bs this stuff works !! For me ...3 decent hits at 7w and after a small period of time ..Bosh... the cart gives you 500 doses for around 50 quid ... worth a shot guys ....

To get the same from a vape as you get from the oil how much more does it need to be concentrated, or how many puffs more? A few thoughts on strength and puffs from anyone?

I need to dedicate a tank to it but worry about work during the week. So oil drops at the weekend, crossing my fingers there’s no naughty stuff in there so I buy from an established cbd vendor and pay the price. If I’m wrong I lose my job. But I seem to use a lot of the oil on a Friday night to ease my back pain that I can’t use during the week, got juice here but not sure it will do the job. Hmmm.

Lee, you started this thread too soon, but more research needed maybe, why do we seem to argue (I’m arguing or maybe want to argue) when our paths cross, I never want to start no shit, @junglist @MrTeaTime @Mawsley will back me up ([emoji51]) (reckon 2 from the 3)..... Hmmmm

Last edited:
To get the same from a vape as you get from the oil how much more does it need to be concentrated, or how many puffs more? A few thoughts on strength and puffs from anyone?

I need to dedicate a tank to it but worry about work during the week. So oil drops at the weekend, crossing my fingers there’s no naughty stuff in there so I buy from an established cbd vendor and pay the price. If I’m wrong I lose my job. But I seem to use a lot of the oil on a Friday night to ease my back pain that I can’t use during the week, got juice here but not sure it will do the job. Hmmm.

Lee, you started this thread too soon, but more research needed maybe, why do we seem to argue (I’m arguing or maybe want to argue) when our paths cross, I never want to start no shit, @junglist @MrTeaTime @Mawsley will back me up ([emoji51]) (reckon 2 from the 3)..... Hmmmm

Have you not seen my other thread mate? I agree it’s too short, I have decided to give 30 days a shot. Hopefully that will yield some results!

I don’t think we do argue dude, because I never rise to it mate. It’s more you coming on here in the early hours and ranting at me from time to time, I have no idea why!

Edit to add - if you want to PM me to talk about anything my Inbox is always open, I try to get on with everyone :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom