What's new

Anyone brought directly from Limelight before?

mustybadger

Postman
I normally buy their stuff through resellers and wanted to confirm a couple of bits with an independent person first :)

Is their Paypal [email protected]? Just wanted to make sure i wasn't getting scammed as i wasn't expecting an email address in China!

Also, did people pay Goods and Service without an invoice? Did you just do a manual euro to gbp conversion and then let PayPal take the fees?

Cheers all!

Hi Ya @mustybadger :)
That is the PP that I have used before with zero issues. Goods and Services is safest, Maja usually spoke with me on messenger as I was placing orders and invoiced me that way, but the last time we had dealings was in February 2018, so things may well have changed. I let PP do the Exchange Rate.

You can trust Limelight, although sometimes family stuff occurs to delay shipping. Plus, their post service appears to be run by a blind man and an invalid donkey, so don’t go expecting next day delivery.

One of the oldest modders on the block, excellent at the craft, and a busy Facebook group.

You can trust Limelight, although sometimes family stuff occurs to delay shipping. Plus, their post service appears to be run by a blind man and an invalid donkey, so don’t go expecting next day delivery.

One of the oldest modders on the block, excellent at the craft, and a busy Facebook group.

Yeah, it was more my email that i don't necessarily trust so wanted to confirm that PP address before shipping off a load of money to it!

Thanks for the help all.

Back
Top Bottom