What's new

Help needed pretty please!!!!

Woody78

Hi
I've just joined here. I've been vaping for 3 months and really really struggling. The first month I did OK but then my skin flared up. I stopped vaping for a day and the constant itching I had stopped. I asked at a local vape shop to make me some 100% vg liquid flavourless as he was using pg flavour. This helped the itching about 50% but it was still there. I wondered if he too was using pg nicotine. So after some research I bought from just vape 247 some AG liquid base, vg flavours and vg nicotine at 20%. So as a total novice and no idea what I was doing In a 30ml bottle I mixed 10ml nicotine, 15ml of AG and 4.5ml of flavour. It didn't work, the mix was too thick for my tank to wick. I've got a uwell nunchaka. Can anyone advise me in laymen terms what ml of everything to mix in a 30ml bottle to make it up to 8/10% nicotine. I'm stressing

Hello Woody and welcome to the planet

The problem is that 100% VG juice is probably going to be way too thick for your tank and altering the ratios of base/flavour/nicotine isn't going to be the issue with getting it working as from what you've said, they are all vg based.

I'm afraid I don't know of any takes or stock coils that will happily take pure vg, though if there are I'm sure someone will be along shortly.

My only real advice would be to maybe try a dripper, to see if you still get the same reaction, though this would require you to fit and wick your own coils.

:hello: and :welcome1:to the planet ...........
Hope you get your problem sorted so you can enjoy your vaping sorry i cant be much help...................

Hello Woody and welcome to the planet

The problem is that 100% VG juice is probably going to be way too thick for your tank and altering the ratios of base/flavour/nicotine isn't going to be the issue with getting it working as from what you've said, they are all vg based.

I'm afraid I don't know of any takes or stock coils that will happily take pure vg, though if there are I'm sure someone will be along shortly.

My only real advice would be to maybe try a dripper, to see if you still get the same reaction, though this would require you to fit and wick your own coils.
I'd love to be able to do my own coils but I'd probably blow myself up trying

Thanks. I bought the Nunchaku so that it'd vape vg so the holes in the coil are pretty big and I use ag liquid (aqueous glycerine) do you think it needs diluting further?

Hello Woody78, as StrawberryRipple has mentioned already you can use Distilled Water as a solvent to thin your mix further. As when you've added the Nicotine and Flavourings you've increased the VG level.

Calculator for your mixing, steam-engine.org has one and there's many more available on the internet.

First I'd make your initial mix, put 10ml at one side and then add a few drops of water and test. Keep notes as when you get it to work you can then work out how much Distilled Water to add in future.

Thank you so much for everyone's help. I went to steam engine..... Thank you mordacai I've mixed up 10ml with very little flavour so not to thicken it up too much and I'll see how I get on with this today and I'll let you all know. It sucks being pg sensitive!

Back
Top Bottom