What's new

Exvape Expromizer V4

yeah, I think this might be the way to go with the amount of new stuff coming out. I would be happy to look out for a tank that seems to have potential and pass it on to others to try.

Well if its available in your country before the Uk and you wanna try it i could pay for it over there to be delivered to you and you could forward it to the next ape if you fancy it? [emoji4]

No thanks Matty. I appreciate the thought but I barely get around giving enough attention to my current rta’s to do some extra testing. I will follow with interest though.

yeah, I think this might be the way to go with the amount of new stuff coming out. I would be happy to look out for a tank that seems to have potential and pass it on to others to try.
Great idea, like the way you thinking.

Think it would work well for the budget end of the spectrum. Wouldn't want to pass an expensive tank around.
If its between long standing apes and special delivery id put trust in shipping a expensive tank around [emoji4]

Quite excited about all this now. Gonna keep an eye out for tanks that try to do things a bit different or look like they have potential at least.

Back
Top Bottom