What's new

24mm MTL RTA needed

You can turn a 2ml Ares into a 4ml Ares by fitting an Innokin Plex tank bubble glass....

innokin-plex-4ml-bulb-glass-2.jpg

lmk if you buy the Ares, I bought 5 fitted 3 to my tanks and left with two
so if you need one of my spares lmk

They take regular cards mate..if you want one or anything give me a p.m I will get it for you and sort it out.
The bonus is they are 4ml as opposed to 2ml here.
I know they do mate but with a normal card if my delivery don't show up and they say otherwise or something like that my money is lost and id have to book a ferry to go try get it back but with a uk company its a car ride or small claims court so id rather stick to the uk even if it means missing out on all kinds of wonderful vaping stuff [emoji4]

You can turn a 2ml Ares into a 4ml Ares by fitting an Innokin Plex tank bubble glass....

innokin-plex-4ml-bulb-glass-2.jpg

lmk if you buy the Ares, I bought 5 fitted 3 to my tanks and left with two
so if you need one of my spares lmk
Thanks mate but id sooner fill my tank more often than make it look so ugly [emoji23]

Ugly - wasn't offering you a chocolate easter duck from waitrose or something but a tank glass

anyway - I like bubble glass tanks myself as I think.....

DgAPQ_lUYAACK5A.jpg

@mattyk2010. I have an Ares 24mm RTA I’m not using at present. If you wanna give it a try you’re more welcome. Fire me a PM if you’re interested

@mattyk2010 In case you missed it last night
Mate so sorry i didn't reply last night i had a few beers with a old friend and 6 turned into 16 and i forgot all about the thread [emoji4]thanks for the offer mate and means a lot but I've ordered a siren v2 while i was pissed so it will probably be here tomorrow or Monday so ill just run with that [emoji4]

And if you feckn hate it, I adore a 24 Siren and would be happy to take it off you as long as it aint black, LOL

And if you feckn hate it, I adore a 24 Siren and would be happy to take it off you as long as it aint black, LOL
Fuck no its not black [emoji23] and if she don't like it ill PM you for your Addy and send you it mate [emoji4]

Mate so sorry i didn't reply last night i had a few beers with a old friend and 6 turned into 16 and i forgot all about the thread [emoji4]thanks for the offer mate and means a lot but I've ordered a siren v2 while i was pissed so it will probably be here tomorrow or Monday so ill just run with that [emoji4]

:18::18:, hey no worries buddy, the offer is there if you feel like you wanna try it out later down the line. Hope you get on with the Siren.....

Back
Top Bottom