What's new

The Boring Vape Co Says Hello!!

Just been down to see the lovely chaps at @OLD SMOKE VAPES and picked up some of the very wonderful @TheBoringVapeCo juices and they are every bit as WOW as I remember them being. I’ve been a bit skint for the last few months but I finally had some spare pennies in my pocket so went and treated myself to a bottle of sapodilla and jabuticaba and will go and get some of the others when I’ve got some more spare cash. These really are freaking amazing juices, they are just so flavourful and really do dance on the old tastebuds. I know I’ve said it before but if you like your fruits and you want something a bit special, you really need to try these juices. I’m sat in vape heaven right now...nom nom nom :)

Just been down to see the lovely chaps at @OLD SMOKE VAPES and picked up some of the very wonderful @TheBoringVapeCo juices and they are every bit as WOW as I remember them being. I’ve been a bit skint for the last few months but I finally had some spare pennies in my pocket so went and treated myself to a bottle of sapodilla and jabuticaba and will go and get some of the others when I’ve got some more spare cash. These really are freaking amazing juices, they are just so flavourful and really do dance on the old tastebuds. I know I’ve said it before but if you like your fruits and you want something a bit special, you really need to try these juices. I’m sat in vape heaven right now...nom nom nom :)

I agree they are fantastic juices. I’m puffing on jabuti-wotsit and it’s lovely. My favourite is the sapodilla. Amazing flavours!

I agree they are fantastic juices. I’m puffing on jabuti-wotsit and it’s lovely. My favourite is the sapodilla. Amazing flavours!
Yeah sapodilla is my favourite too, it’s just stunning. I had real trouble choosing my second bottle though as I really love the mangosteen one too but I haven’t had a good grape juice for ages. Thankfully they had sold out of the jack fruit one so at least that helped narrow things down a bit, lol!

Yeah sapodilla is my favourite too, it’s just stunning. I had real trouble choosing my second bottle though as I really love the mangosteen one too but I haven’t had a good grape juice for ages. Thankfully they had sold out of the jack fruit one so at least that helped narrow things down a bit, lol!
The sapodilla is hard to describe but I absolutely love it. It’s the first juice I’ve ever vaped from start to finish of the bottle without getting bored. Love the cinnamon notes in it. A very clever range of flavours

Back
Top Bottom