What's new

presenting "Kuala" stabwood hybrid dna200 twin tube mod for @3dj ....part 2

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
@3dj sent me a mail the other week wanting a mod he had 2 old dna200 mods he wanted to use (we will get back to this later)

DVD

The American

Father Benedetto: A man can be reached if he has God in his heart.
Jack: I don't think God's very interested in me, father.

no pictures of the making as I didn't take any but we are here this week

alfIMG_8182.jpg

and we are fitting a new bathroom, the bath is a roll top bath, a cast iron one and it's as heavy as hell, with a huge groan I'm wishing to be in my workshop with a dvd on.....

alfIMG_8180.jpg

normally I do not recycle mods but @3dj is a huge fan and wanted me to do it, I can't give a warranty on used boards and used boards have a problem there used...... the one board died after the first test so I called in a favour and had it on RMA so @3dj lucky bugger that he is, has a new dna200 board fitted in this mod all sparkly sparkly

so bath in and mod together we have

alfIMG_8186.jpg
alfIMG_8187.jpg
alfIMG_8188.jpg
alfIMG_8190.jpg
alfIMG_8191.jpg

but wait this is part 2 remember part 1

well @3dj is getting on and missed that post his dna 200 board the other one.... worked so I used it in Petronas which is an ohm reader this is a twin set and is boxed to go out to him I hope he likes it

alfIMG_8193.jpg

alfIMG_8192.jpg

I suppose apes on here forget as well as a mod you get extra touches with an order from me be it juice, cards, pictures, cases etc its because you follow stu and Alfie what support I get from POTV members get back

in the paw 360

next time

deep

shimmer

flux

amber

or something else something exclusive

as always

love my mods, then like them, by one

Awesome ! Love the color combinations especially that burst of red. Makes it pop.
Love the way all the colors just flow together though. You always do such beautiful work. Beautiful set!

@3dj sent me a mail the other week wanting a mod he had 2 old dna200 mods he wanted to use (we will get back to this later)

DVD

The American

Father Benedetto: A man can be reached if he has God in his heart.
Jack: I don't think God's very interested in me, father.

no pictures of the making as I didn't take any but we are here this week

View attachment 189795

and we are fitting a new bathroom, the bath is a roll top bath, a cast iron one and it's as heavy as hell, with a huge groan I'm wishing to be in my workshop with a dvd on.....

View attachment 189794

normally I do not recycle mods but @3dj is a huge fan and wanted me to do it, I can't give a warranty on used boards and used boards have a problem there used...... the one board died after the first test so I called in a favour and had it on RMA so @3dj lucky bugger that he is, has a new dna200 board fitted in this mod all sparkly sparkly

so bath in and mod together we have

View attachment 189796 View attachment 189797 View attachment 189798 View attachment 189800 View attachment 189801

but wait this is part 2 remember part 1

well @3dj is getting on and missed that post his dna 200 board the other one.... worked so I used it in Petronas which is an ohm reader this is a twin set and is boxed to go out to him I hope he likes it

View attachment 189804

View attachment 189803

I suppose apes on here forget as well as a mod you get extra touches with an order from me be it juice, cards, pictures, cases etc its because you follow stu and Alfie what support I get from POTV members get back

in the paw 360

next time

deep

shimmer

flux

amber

or something else something exclusive

as always

love my mods, then like them, by one

I think I’m in love. I’m back in the UK today Stu. Can you ping me today so can pay you. I’m drooling already.

I can’t stop looking at the pics. I seriously can’t wait to get my hands on these. I’m one happy dude.

Awesome ! Love the color combinations especially that burst of red. Makes it pop.
Love the way all the colors just flow together though. You always do such beautiful work. Beautiful set!
Stu did ask me what colours I like and he has got it bang on.

Back
Top Bottom