Vape Club
What's new

Hey

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Vape Green
attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Blackhat247 ,nice to meet you Mate !!!

thanks everyone for the welcome! @Deaf Vaper sorry to hear that. i'm glad things are working out better for you. it's really hard when you have a family to take care of then something happens that's out of your control causing you not to be able to work. not to mention the people judging me just assuming that i'm lazy and didn't want to work. but my family was supportive in everything that happened and that's all that matters

Vape Club
thanks everyone for the welcome! @Deaf Vaper sorry to hear that. i'm glad things are working out better for you. it's really hard when you have a family to take care of then something happens that's out of your control causing you not to be able to work. not to mention the people judging me just assuming that i'm lazy and didn't want to work. but my family was supportive in everything that happened and that's all that matters

Aye, that be true. I was a working man myself till a few years ago, have done since a young laddie, but aside from the recent medical mishaps, which thnakfully, are all but sorted now...as i'm pretty much recovered form the strokes now, even nearly regained all of the use of thee side of me body that went limp after the strokes!

But, i have other issues that'll be with me till i draw my last breath...a generic sight and hearing loss...which put paid to my ability to continue working safely permenantly, a few years ago. I'm sure some folks would relish the idea of never having to work again....but i found being reliant on the goverment for financial and medical support, took some getting used to & still doesn't sit easy with me today. Losing my sight has shattered my confidence in myself...i can't go anywhere these days, without another person to 'look out' for me, all too easy to trip over something i'm unable to see in time. That's pretty much buggered up any chance of working for an employer and having an independant life for myself..but i do as best can with what i have to work with, it's all i can do. I worry about future...one never knows what future administration policy changes will effect mine and other disabled folks circumstances. Especially given the economic mess the UK and other western countries have been in since the crash of 2008! The only small blessing, in my case, is that as a lifelong batchelor, i have no dependants or family to worry about...but i sympathise with your issues.

So..yeh..these 'little' life's worries are never far from thought....but we must make do as best we can, don't we.

Hope your health circumstances improve in time. We're only on this little blue ball we call earth for a short time...so strive on we must & make the good times count! :)2

Good luck with your vape journey.

Aye, that be true. I was a working man myself till a few years ago, have done since a young laddie, but aside from the recent medical mishaps, which thnakfully, are all but sorted now...as i'm pretty much recovered form the strokes now, even nearly regained all of the use of thee side of me body that went limp after the strokes!

But, i have other issues that'll be with me till i draw my last breath...a generic sight and hearing loss...which put paid to my ability to continue working safely permenantly, a few years ago. I'm sure some folks would relish the idea of never having to work again....but i found being reliant on the goverment for financial and medical support, took some getting used to & still doesn't sit easy with me today. Losing my sight has shattered my confidence in myself...i can't go anywhere these days, without another person to 'look out' for me, all too easy to trip over something i'm unable to see in time. That's pretty much buggered up any chance of working for an employer and having an independant life for myself..but i do as best can with what i have to work with, it's all i can do. I worry about future...one never knows what future administration policy changes will effect mine and other disabled folks circumstances. Especially given the economic mess the UK and other western countries have been in since the crash of 2008! The only small blessing, in my case, is that as a lifelong batchelor, i have no dependants or family to worry about...but i sympathise with your issues.

So..yeh..these 'little' life's worries are never far from thought....but we must make do as best we can, don't we.

Hope your health circumstances improve in time. We're only on this little blue ball we call earth for a short time...so strive on we must & make the good times count! :)2

Good luck with your vape journey.

i'm sorry to hear that. i know it has to be hard to deal with but you seem like you have a good attitude about it. that's awesome that you're recovering from the strokes. that's really good to hear because i see people who go through things like that and they're depressed and hate life. i understand, we had to rely on the government for money and i hated it. I fought depression for a while because I just wanted to be out there supporting my family. what's nice is now, i'm an independent contractor so I get to work when I want and if I do get to feeling bad, I can just take off early. it's a start because i've been going through anxiety and seizures for so long that i'm having a hard time accepting that things are actually getting better. i've been going through it since i was 15 and i'm 36 now so I might still have days that are not as good as others but it helps me to go on knowing that they're people going through rough times that stay strong and keep on going. that's right, that's all you can do is your best. their is nothing else for you to do. thanks and good luck to you too! stay strong, you got this!

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom