What's new

[Ended] Win DEJAVU DJV D7 180W Touch Screen Box Mod

heaven gifts

Achiever
Inspired by Rifle arms and weapon design, DEJAVU DJV D7 is a cool Touch Screen TC MOD with ergonomic design using the military grade abrasive blasting material and polymer. Working with dual 18650 batteries and advanced Asmodus GX180 UTC touchscreen chip, the DJV D7 can reach up to the max output power of 180W with Power, Temp, Curve, TCR, TFR working modes for your selection. Plus the HD color touch screen, it will be much easier to operate the DEJAVU D7. Just get this high quality MOD for durable vaping.

RLl85Tf.jpg

Now we offer you chance to win it for free. To enter:

1. Which feature of DEJAVU DJV D7 you like most?
2. Do you think a dual-battery mod is a must one for you? Why?
3. Which tank do you like to match with DEJAVU DJV D7?

Note:
1. We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on April 20th, 2019.
2. Each person can post 6 times at most, number your entry, for instance: #Post 1. Please post your threads after others' to avoid the continuous posts.
3. We require at least 50 participants.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys, it's the lucky-draw time now. As usual, we pick one winner via random.org.

#50 @Tazz :2thumbsup:
yjQsDBx.jpg

Congratulations, you are the winner!! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
Post code:
Tel:

Thanks again for all your participation.:goodjob:

Last edited:
1. The key ring. I've always wanted a mod with a key ring.

# Post 1.
The tough milatery grade material should make for a lighter and strong Mod.

Last edited:
#post 1. Got to love anything with "military grade" in the description

# post 1.
I like the colour HD touch screen being HD the screen should be bright enough to still see the screen on sunny day when outside............

# post 2.
Yes i do like having duel batteries in a mod due to the fact that i no that it will last most of the day without having to carry spare batteries around with me..........

Back
Top Bottom