Vape Club
What's new

CBD Diaries - 30 day trial, my results.

Lee

Vendor
Ok, I figured it would be best to start a fresh thread rather than have all the info dotted around.

The reason - after a (very short) trial with minimal results and questionable products, I have decided to give CBD a full 30 days to work. I’ll be posting daily for the duration, detailing what I have used that day, what my day has been like, my mood and details of any medication taken.

What we are hoping to achieve - I won’t rabbit on too much, so to cut a long story short approx 7 years ago, on a building site, I fell through a floor/ceiling from the third floor, hitting my neck back and arms on each beam until finally ending up on the ground floor in a heap. I was off work for 7 months after this, prescribed various opiate painkiller which are also highly addictive with lots of nasty side effects. It was total hell coming off of them. I had 7 months of physio and two separate MRI scans. The end result was pretty much put up with it, with a repeat prescription of codeine, tramadol and others that I forget the name of. I’m currently only taking codeine on a very bad day, we are talking three times a month maybe. My job can be stressful at times and I am often working until the early hours, it’s quite a job to get to sleep when I need to sleep so I’m hoping this will help with that too.

Since the accident I have also unfortunately been involved in two car accidents, namely where the third party has proceeded to drive up my arse. The most recent one was June last year. I suffered whiplash injuries in this accident which also kind of felt like my back pain went back 5 years.

The pain doesn’t stop me doing day to day stuff but it is always there pissing me off and forcing me to make stupid noises when bending or lifting things.

Stats - I’m not sure if this makes a difference but I will list this anyway.

30 years old
Male
6 foot 2 inches tall
Around 13 stone
Always active and busy running around.

Overall mood - almost always stressed but overall happy. I am married with two young children, i don’t think I’d have the time to be “down” if I needed to.

The products - we’ll be trialing CBD products based on members recommendations. All the products in this trial have shown excellent results for other members and this is the reason they have been chosen. I’ll list all the products in the next post, with links to those products and their prices.

Medication - as said above, I do have codeine on repeat prescription and I also take ibuprofen and paracetamol regularly. For the purposes of this trial I will be doing my absolute best to abstain from taking these, as I feel the use of them may make the results of the CBD unclear or questionable.

Alcohol - I do enjoy a beer or two on a night, I won’t be drinking any alcohol before taking my dose of daily CBD. As again, I feel this may make the results unclear. I don’t want to confuse anything or anyone.

My outlook on CBD - It is my opinion that the effects of CBD depend on the individuals state of mind. This is certainly not a fact, it is just my opinion. But I wanted to write this from the start, to make it clear what my thoughts are on the matter. I believe that there is a great deal of placebo involved in the effects of CBD, the mind is a very powerful thing. I think if you think it’s working it will work, if you think it won’t work it won’t. I will be doing my best to change my mindset throughout this experiment.

Disclosure - my posts relating to these products are my own opinion, they are not the opinion of POTV or other members. I have paid for the products either with my own money or by way of trade (juice swaps) to the same value. No vendor or member will have absolutely any influence on my posts and I promise to hand on heart tell the absolute truth. Whether that’s positive or negative, the results will be published.

I really hope this helps some members that are new to CBD, I’m hoping at some stage to find some results. It’d be great for people to see at what stage I experienced results and at what dose, cost and method.

Vape Club
List of products used in this trial;

Supercritical CO2 Extracted Full Spectrum CBD Oil in Virgin Hemp oil – This is the oil that purplefowler and her mother had results from. I have ordered 1000mg/10ml. Currently it’s buy one bet one free, so I’ll be getting 20ml total. Cost £23.95.

https://www.purelifeuk.co.uk/produc...tracted-full-spectrum-cbd-oil-in-virgin-hemp/

Harmony CBD original hemp 500mg - this is the product that works for andi52 that he will be sending me a sample of. This is the original hemp version, that has been diluted down to a concentration of 16mg per 10ml (1.6mg per ml). This is the lowest dosage of CBD per ml of the three we are trying but Andy has had excellent results at this strength, for years. Cost £49.99 10ml (undiluted)

https://meetharmony.com/

Reserved Vapes - 10ml 1000mg CBD : 100mg CBG vape additive - lots of people have asked me to try this being made buy a forum vendor it simply had to be included. Cost £65.99 10ml.

https://reservedvapes.co.uk/products/reserved-vapes-1000-100-cbd-cbg-eliquid

For the purposes of measuring the drops used I have transferred the harmony CBD into a Pipette bottle too.

Medication aimed to be replaced;

Co-codimal 30/500mg
Standard ibuprofen and paracetamol.

Pictures of the oral drops to follow when it arrives.

Setup being used for vaping products in this trial;

YIHI SX mini MX class
Hadaly RDA
0.58 ohm single coil clapton
Cotton bacon wicks
Power - I’ll be playing around with.

IMG_0275.jpg
IMG_0276.jpg

Interested to see how this goes Lee, not for my own sake but maybe to recommend to others. Good luck and hope it works for you.

AcmeFog
Interested to see how this goes Lee, not for my own sake but maybe to recommend to others. Good luck and hope it works for you.

Thanks mate! I am just about to settle down with some of the reserved stuff :)

Ok, I figured it would be best to start a fresh thread rather than have all the info dotted around.

The reason - after a (very short) trial with minimal results and questionable products, I have decided to give CBD a full 30 days to work. I’ll be posting daily for the duration, detailing what I have used that day, what my day has been like, my mood and details of any medication taken.

What we are hoping to achieve - I won’t rabbit on too much, so to cut a long story short approx 7 years ago, on a building site, I fell through a floor/ceiling from the third floor, hitting my neck back and arms on each beam until finally ending up on the ground floor in a heap. I was off work for 7 months after this, prescribed various opiate painkiller which are also highly addictive with lots of nasty side effects. It was total hell coming off of them. I had 7 months of physio and two separate MRI scans. The end result was pretty much put up with it, with a repeat prescription of codeine, tramadol and others that I forget the name of. I’m currently only taking codeine on a very bad day, we are talking three times a month maybe. My job can be stressful at times and I am often working until the early hours, it’s quite a job to get to sleep when I need to sleep so I’m hoping this will help with that too.

Since the accident I have also unfortunately been involved in two car accidents, namely where the third party has proceeded to drive up my arse. The most recent one was June last year. I suffered whiplash injuries in this accident which also kind of felt like my back pain went back 5 years.

The pain doesn’t stop me doing day to day stuff but it is always there pissing me off and forcing me to make stupid noises when bending or lifting things.

Stats - I’m not sure if this makes a difference but I will list this anyway.

30 years old
Male
6 foot 2 inches tall
Around 13 stone
Always active and busy running around.

Overall mood - almost always stressed but overall happy. I am married with two young children, i don’t think I’d have the time to be “down” if I needed to.

The products - we’ll be trialing CBD products based on members recommendations. All the products in this trial have shown excellent results for other members and this is the reason they have been chosen. I’ll list all the products in the next post, with links to those products and their prices.

Medication - as said above, I do have codeine on repeat prescription and I also take ibuprofen and paracetamol regularly. For the purposes of this trial I will be doing my absolute best to abstain from taking these, as I feel the use of them may make the results of the CBD unclear or questionable.

Alcohol - I do enjoy a beer or two on a night, I won’t be drinking any alcohol before taking my dose of daily CBD. As again, I feel this may make the results unclear. I don’t want to confuse anything or anyone.

My outlook on CBD - It is my opinion that the effects of CBD depend on the individuals state of mind. This is certainly not a fact, it is just my opinion. But I wanted to write this from the start, to make it clear what my thoughts are on the matter. I believe that there is a great deal of placebo involved in the effects of CBD, the mind is a very powerful thing. I think if you think it’s working it will work, if you think it won’t work it won’t. I will be doing my best to change my mindset throughout this experiment.

Disclosure - my posts relating to these products are my own opinion, they are not the opinion of POTV or other members. I have paid for the products either with my own money or by way of trade (juice swaps) to the same value. No vendor or member will have absolutely any influence on my posts and I promise to hand on heart tell the absolute truth. Whether that’s positive or negative, the results will be published.

I really hope this helps some members that are new to CBD, I’m hoping at some stage to find some results. It’d be great for people to see at what stage I experienced results and at what dose, cost and method.

Wow such an awesome study you're doing @Lee !! THANK you so much for doing this not only for you but for all of us as well.

The Reserved Vapes.... is that ResevedCBD? Here on the forums? Or a different vendor?

Premier Ecigs
Wow such an awesome study you're doing @Lee !! THANK you so much for doing this not only for you but for all of us as well.

The Reserved Vapes.... is that ResevedCBD? Here on the forums? Or a different vendor?

No worries!

Yeah it’s the same one, the 1000mg version. You can find a link and photo of it above :)

serious question this is @Lee but, and you may think this a silly question, but if someone was tested (we do random tests on our drivers) would this show up?

Vape Green
serious question this is @Lee but, and you may think this a silly question, but if someone was tested (we do random tests on our drivers) would this show up?

It’s not silly mate, that’s a very valid point and I expect lots of people would like to know.

I spoke with purple fowler about this on the weekend, there is trace amounts of THC in the full spectrum drops. It is unlikely to but it is possible, that’s my understanding of it.

The vape products used in this test contain isolate only and it’s my understanding that these contain zero THC and as a result of that wouldn’t show on a drugs test.

That may not be 100% true but that is my understanding of it :)

Edited to add - at the end of this test, I will buy myself a drugs test from amazon and try it. We’ll find out then [emoji16]

Last edited:
E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom