What's new

Single coil rda for flavour

Yeh I just watched a video on the blank and now I'm not sure haha I hate having so many to choose from because you just want it to be right haha

So the c4,blank and bunker are all pretty much the same apart from where the air comes in and aesthetics. I’ve used the bunker and c4 and flavour wise they are identical. They are both brilliant. The blank is apparently just a slightly less restrictive version of the c4.

The c4 is a crazy good rda. Flown under the radar. Asmodus are currently making incredible rdas.

If you do end up getting a blank and don’t like it, I’ll buy It off you(as long as it’s not in gold bleughh).

You’ve had some great recommendations here m, and there are currently quite a lot of fantastic flavour rdas, so don’t stress too much, there’s a good chance you won’t go wrong with most of the suggestions here.

So the c4,blank and bunker are all pretty much the same apart from where the air comes in and aesthetics. I’ve used the bunker and c4 and flavour wise they are identical. They are both brilliant. The blank is apparently just a slightly less restrictive version of the c4.

The c4 is a crazy good rda. Flown under the radar. Asmodus are currently making incredible rdas.

If you do end up getting a blank and don’t like it, I’ll buy It off you(as long as it’s not in gold bleughh).

You’ve had some great recommendations here m, and there are currently quite a lot of fantastic flavour rdas, so don’t stress too much, there’s a good chance you won’t go wrong with most of the suggestions here.
Haha I'm unsure whether to get the blank. As the only thing I can really see is the none leaking which I guess is more for squonking and with dripping it wouldnt matter as such I'm just currently chasing that flavour rda so I guess if that was there would it be better to hit the c4 or just go for the blank since they are all pretty much the same [emoji848] so many questions flying through my head haha

I’ve not really had the c4 Leak even when over sqounking. It is More restricted than the blank though, so if you prefer a slightly more airy vape then the blank might be better, if you are just comparing those two.

I’ve not really had the c4 Leak even when over sqounking. It is More restricted than the blank though, so if you prefer a slightly more airy vape then the blank might be better, if you are just comparing those two.
Yeh I've always had an airy vape but at the minute I wouldnt mind loosing some air if there was greater flavour as that is the most important thing to me

Just a head up I ended up buying the blank so shall see how it is when it turns up but thank you for all the input fingers crossed it hits that flavour like a trooper haha

Blitz Hermetic is a cracking little 22mm single coiler. The Pulse V2 can be configured in either single or dual with the vent inserts. I also have the Drop.

Back
Top Bottom