What's new

Single coil rda for flavour

Got an Asmodus C4 in stainless (greyhaze site) the other week and has not been off the top of my mod.

Recurve & D-Pro Mini are also very good. They all offer quite a different single coil experience airflow/draw wise but really hit with flavour for me. Coils around 0.3ohm and 40-45W.

The C4 is at 0.36 and 43W. Ran a bottle of Decoded Lochness (Peach cream yoghurt) through it, delicious. Now a 1/4 way through Just Jam Blueberry biscuit, again doing the business royally on flavour.

Had been worried about 24mm size & airholes quite low on the side of the RDA. Worries have not come to fruition...does not seem to leak (once with me over squonking quite badly) and the deck has lots of metal in it to fill the space needed to get good flavour.

Love the looks although a bit spendy at nearly £30 delivered. (Especially compared to the wee D-Pro...what a bargin that thing is!) The Recurve is inbetween the two on size,airflow and draw.

Right enough waffle, hope you find some of that useful and happy shoppin'!

I have read a few people say this... If you only had to pick one which would you go for.

I can see the dual being good as running as a single to but does it loose any flavour?

I want something to just stay consistent and once I find that sweet spot I would kind of just stick with it as I like to just stay in that comfort zone of what works haha
I would go for the Drop i use it with duel coils and single coil and always get great flavour mate ...............

I would go for the Drop i use it with duel coils and single coil and always get great flavour mate ...............
Cheers for the heads up I will look into that and the asmodus blank as it has caught my attention have you used the blank before?

No not used a blank as yet mate............
I'm thinking this might be were I venture but I'm just hoping that flavour is there hence I dunno whether to go for a tried and tested rda which is garunteed to give good flavour

I'm thinking this might be were I venture but I'm just hoping that flavour is there hence I dunno whether to go for a tried and tested rda which is garunteed to give good flavour
I always go for the tried and tested myself..............

Back
Top Bottom