What's new

Topside Dual

Windy73

Does anyone know if there will be a topside dual upgrade to take 20700/21700 batteries? Brian and dovpo made great job of the dual but wish they had taken the topsides single design that fits the popular 3 sizes forward to the dual !
I'm not looking for more power but longer battery life (more mAh). Cheers

Does anyone know if there will be a topside dual upgrade to take 20700/21700 batteries? Brian and dovpo made great job of the dual but wish they had taken the topsides single design that fits the popular 3 sizes forward to the dual !

When I told there rep on here they should do a 20700 version he told me it wouldn't be possible because of the size the mod would need to be and that it wouldn't be ergonomic so I doubt it [emoji4]

When I told there rep on here they should do a 20700 version he told me it wouldn't be possible because of the size the mod would need to be and that it wouldn't be ergonomic so I doubt it [emoji4]
It would only need to be less than 5mm taller and the side walls to be about 2mm thinner to fit 20700/21700 !! It wouldn't hardly be any bigger, about 3mm taller?? What a shame. I will have to just keep waiting to see what comes out or have to down size my battery size and mAh capacity I suppose !!!!

Hi Windy,

Sorry for the late reply, our designers come with a plan with a dual 2x700 batteries. But the ergonomics and feel of it would be different. We already got a tons of feedback with the dual 18650s
and many still prefers the Topside Single battery, for the Dual is already bulky for them and the feel in the hand wasn't that right.

I've got a dual and it's a big beast, it would be almost too big and a fair bit heavier with those batteries.

I've got a dual and it's a big beast, it would be almost too big and a fair bit heavier with those batteries.

others really didn't like that, that's why stick with the Dual 18650s on the Topside Yihi. Teasers will be posted soon.

Hi Windy,

Sorry for the late reply, our designers come with a plan with a dual 2x700 batteries. But the ergonomics and feel of it would be different. We already got a tons of feedback with the dual 18650s
and many still prefers the Topside Single battery, for the Dual is already bulky for them and the feel in the hand wasn't that right.
Hi Buddy.
Sorry for my late reply too but ..........
I am holding out hope for DOVPO to make the topside dual 18650/20700/21700 compatible as all they really have to do is make the battery body holes 3mm wider and battery door sit 5mm lower. The general outside would look no different other than a tiny tad taller. This would be perfect for higher mAh all day vaping to match up with the 10ml juice capacity. Only my opinion but would make the mod the most versatile squonk on the market to date. Battery life is the only thing stopping me from buying one as I'm a bit of a chain vaper!! I have had a go on one and yes it's a really good mod.
[emoji100] [emoji100] [emoji100] [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom