What's new

Single coil rda for flavour

Agodber

Postman
So I'm looking for an rda which is great for flavour. I seem to have just got myself in a pickle and going around in circles unable to decide which direction to go. I'm currently on the drop dead which I wish I had asked about before buying as it really doesn't have much flavour it just seems to be one of those were alot of people hyped it up.

All input is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.

I like the Drop solo i all so like the Drop itself as you have a choice of duel coil or single coil both give great flavour..........

I like the Drop solo i all so like the Drop itself as you have a choice of duel coil or single coil both give great flavour..........
I have read a few people say this... If you only had to pick one which would you go for.

I can see the dual being good as running as a single to but does it loose any flavour?

I want something to just stay consistent and once I find that sweet spot I would kind of just stick with it as I like to just stay in that comfort zone of what works haha

Dpro mini or the wasp nano, a lot depends on your build though. The recurve is worth a look too.

So I'm really loving the alien Coils and I'm usi g the aegis legend mod ‍♂️ I hope that would help to the kind of rda I would like currently I am using dual coil in the drop dead and its running 0.13 ohms

I would say budget isn't really a problem as long as it is something solid, good flavour and going to be consistent.

Also something genuine.

I was looking at the psyclone entheon but I haven't seen much about them so didn't want to dive in that much blind.

dpro mini is great if you are on a budget.i find wasp to much airflow for a 22mm single coil but if that s what you like.. entheon or even better hadeon is a great flavor atty also but more expensive

A fellow Ape recommended the Vapefly Pixie to me and it's a very flavoursome single coil RDA with an airflow that goes from medium MTL to restricted DTL. Very easy to build on as well.

Back
Top Bottom