Innokin
What's new

SXK Le Zephyr V2 £3.99 delivered

Vape Club
AcmeFog
A wee tip for when it arrives... I think most people feed the wick down through the coil. I find it much easier to wick with deck removed from the tank part and feed it up the way, through the wick hole. I also find it seems to work better if I leave about 2-3mm cotton sticking out the top of the coil.

Premier Ecigs
A wee tip for when it arrives... I think most people feed the wick down through the coil. I find it much easier to wick with deck removed from the tank part and feed it up the way, through the wick hole. I also find it seems to work better if I leave about 2-3mm cotton sticking out the top of the coil.
Thanks for the tip!

Can I ask what size ID coil you use? I vaguely remember 3.5mm being mentioned in a review somewhere.

Vape Green
2 or 2.5mm. I think 3.5 would definitely be too big with cotton and choke the wick in the hole. It might work with mesh.

If you like le zephyr I would strongly recommend trying an origen v2, it’s similar but better imo. A really great atty. You can find decent clones on fasttech for under a tenner.

E-liquids.com
I thought at £3.99 it's worth a go

But then watched a YouTube video and didn't like the fill style and looks like it could make me lose my temper getting it right.

So for that reason I'm out.

Great find @ChrisS

Back
Top Bottom